DVDVR Message Board

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Mr Harms

• 3 weeks later...

I go by every day just to see if I can pick up some doughnuts but its usually just about 50 tickets.

I got to 60 doughnuts again and I spent it on.. Kearney. I haven't got the patience to save 250 or whatever to buy a building and new character.

I've started concentrating on getting Krustyland done now only because the Christmas stuff is basically done, I have 30+ extra boardwalk tiles (and a HUGE boardwalk already) because of the tile glitch and every building bought aside from premium and the ones that cost $1mil+.  

After 55,000 cards I finally have everything on the wheel aside from the Plow King skin for Barney (which I really don't care about because I'm never going to accumulate enough donuts to purchase the Bowlarama).

The spin wheel has been a cruel bitch to me. I have like every goddamn Christmas house and family snowman but I still haven't gotten Mr Plow or the abominable snowman. Abd with the update coming tomorrow I probably won't get either.

The spin wheel has been a cruel bitch to me. I have like every goddamn Christmas house and family snowman but I still haven't gotten Mr Plow or the abominable snowman. Abd with the update coming tomorrow I probably won't get either.

They pushed the update back to the 14th...

While we're talking about things, fuck that stupid spin wheel.

I concur, I get all the Christmas decoration skins.  I really want  Mr. Plow

Edit:  It is the Plow King.  Good Lord I couldn't afford Barney to save my soul

I know. I also have two versions of the squeaky voiced teenager. I bought him with donuts, and then won him on I think Mr Burns' mystery prize. But I can't have two, so one just sits in my storage, along side my Plow King who cant be utilised as I don't have THE REAL BARNEY.

I know. I also have two versions of the squeaky voiced teenager. I bought him with donuts, and then won him on I think Mr Burns' mystery prize. But I can't have two, so one just sits in my storage, along side my Plow King who cant be utilised as I don't have THE REAL BARNEY.

Wait you don't get Barney? fuuuck

Keep plugging away, folks. I read that the probability of spinning Claus Co used to be 1.56% and the snow monster was 1.68% but a recent update bumped it up to 5%. This is your chance to feel even worse at the end of the Christmas event when you haven't cleared out the wheel like I did.