DVDVR Message Board

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Mr Harms

I've been playing for awhile now - I'm up to level 19.

It's a ton of fun.  Lots of inside Simpsons jokes.  The seaport update was kind of annoying, but the Krustyland one seems like a ton of fun.

I have been off and on since last year. Took a lot of the summer off getting ready for my wedding and recently jumped back on. Whacking day was a pain.

No worries.  Now that you're married you'll get lots of practice at whacking days.

• Like 6

Whacking day got old real quick. What a pain in the arse that was. Squidport was a bit meh and I've not got into the krustyland thing yet.

Having said that I still check the town every day.

My ID is 10harms, btw

• Like 1

I enjoy the game for what it is. I kind of enjoyed whacking day, although I agree about Squidport being kind of lame.  Krustyland seems like it'll be enjoyable since it's basically a parallel town.

My ID is puntchy if you want to add me.

I enjoy the game, but it may have the single worst social systems in mobile game history.  Me and my roommate were just talking about how it is impossible to know if you have friends playing because there is absolutely no way to search.

I'm a 31 and my ID is supremebve

I play this way too much (ID = ripsexington). Game highlight so far was getting a big batch of donuts in a mystery box and trading them in for Bumblebee Man.  My Krustyland is starting to get fleshed out, which sounds like a hobo euphemism.

I play this way too much (ID = ripsexington). Game highlight so far was getting a big batch of donuts in a mystery box and trading them in for Bumblebee Man.  My Krustyland is starting to get fleshed out, which sounds like a hobo euphemism.

I've never gotten anything useful in a mystery box.  The most I've gotten is $1200 and typically I just end up with a bunch of shrubs.  Not to mentioned I fat-fingered my way to wasting all my early donuts before realizing there was a way to lock them so one touch wouldn't spend them.

Oh, and my username is DevilSaint78 on there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone who accepted my request. If I'm not working, I am nursing up a bad injury I got from work and play the game. Which means I am on most of the time. Anyone who wishes to add me, go right on ahead. i am inches away from level 10 right now.

The fact that there is a thread for this game is the greatest thing ever.

Super addictive, my friend and I at work talk about this game nearly 20% of our whole conversation, and that's not an exaggeration. Sadly. He even went and spent money on eBay to get his game hacked to have like 20,000 donuts, all the land, the lot. I hate him for it, I spend hour upon hour upon hour earning those 3 donuts every time I get to the end of the target on the last level. Takes me months to get 30 donuts just to buy Moleman!

Ah, this game..

Does anybody out there have a strategy or a game plan for your game? For instance, one of my accounts I plan on using the brown houses for Fort Sensible's barracks, whenever I get that, and the power plant will have a river run by it. You know ,for those mutated fish that don't exist in the game yet. And with my other account, I'm just grinding grinding grinding away to build up enough money to buy land expansions as far as I can take it.