DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: TIGER JEET SINGH

RIPPA

God... I am glad that Tiger Jeet Singh is a better human being than me and he has given so much back to the community but Jesus Fuck - Fuck him and his ability to ruin everything.

So many matches that should have been so so so much better if almost anyone other than Singh had been in it.

http://youtu.be/XEt4AuUtHdI

I mean he made Abdullah be the fucker worker of that team. How is that even fucking possible????

Now if he had punched Inoki in the face more I would have been a lot more forgiving...

Let's all watch him be in the King of the Death Match Tournament AND DO NOT A GOD DAMN THING.. well except just hit Terry Funk for 10 minutes with a sword

http://youtu.be/V1FMZlIIDSQ

Never seen much Singh, but that tag match really did just grind to a halt as soon as he tagged in.  The opening stretch made me think that a Blackwell-OMG singles match would have been all kinds of fun. Is there one out there?

Never seen much Singh, but that tag match really did just grind to a halt as soon as he tagged in.  The opening stretch made me think that a Blackwell-OMG singles match would have been all kinds of fun. Is there one out there?

IWD claims that is the only time they ever faced. Obviously they miss stuff but it appears the answer is no

There's the telling fact.   The parts of the match with the slow plodding 300+ pound workers are far more compelling and better paced than any part of the match that includes Singh.

Not even the awesomness of Harley Race and his afro can make TJS rise above ridiculously shitty.  Rippa and I talked about this last night and we both agree that the only thing the tag match accomplishes is that it piques your interest into whether or not One Man Gang and Jerry Blackwell ever squared off in singles competition.

The best parts of that match are the ones where Singh is not in the wrestling ring.

• Like 1

Not even the awesomness of Harley Race and his afro can make TJS rise above ridiculously shitty.  Rippa and I talked about this last night and we both agree that the only thing the tag match accomplishes is that it piques your interest into whether or not One Man Gang and Jerry Blackwell ever squared off in singles competition.

This...100% this.

Any progress on the concept of editing together a bunch of TJS matches to create an actual good Tiger Jeet Singh match?

I fully support this endevour just for the jarring lols of Singh throwing a punch at Inoki only for Inoki to MORPH INTO TERRY FUNK

Tiger Jeet Singh...

I am a better professional wrestler than Tiger Jeet Singh.

There. I said it.

Me too.  Fuck that guy.  Not one redeeming thing about him.  Won't sell, won't job, selfishly takes 99% of the match, and he's just a goddamn horrible wrestler whom I've never seen have a match which wasn't completely awful.  

What's with all this "wonderful human being" shit?  Has he done a buncha charity work or something?  Whoopty doo, that still doesn't make up for him being a frontman for the Yakuza and totally being a mobbed-up carny.  

There's the telling fact.   The parts of the match with the slow plodding 300+ pound workers are far more compelling and better paced than any part of the match that includes Singh.

Gang and Blackwell are two of the best bumpers in wrestling period.

Jingus, it's all sarcasm. As someone who is horrible at picking up on sarcasm, even I know that Tiger Jeet Singh is a real-estate hustling, mob-backed piece of reeking shit that needs to be banished to the end of the earth. 

Damn, I think Rippa picked the one guy that makes me upset to see as a WOTD. With the obvious given exception.

EDIT: Oh god, he has done the exact thing all gangsters do to cover their tracks -- philanthropic work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Jeet_Singh