DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week 4

Dolfan in NYC

Rutgers has apologized for its fans signs and shirts (who'd better have given ideas to everyone else who hosts Penn State)

BxcjX39CEAAjv_r.png

RANKINGZ~

1. Université de l'Sauvage

2. Université de l'Canard

3. Université de l'Douchebag

4. Université de l'Redneck

5. Université de l'Chaton

How often does one ranked team beat another and the losing team ends up with the higher ranking. I hate Georgia.

In the coaches poll, it happened last week after VaTech beat Ohio.

The rankings and possibly a shot at an SEC title is all South Carolina has. I highly doubt they are national championship contenders, though winning the SEC would put them in national championship contention.

You know, now I'm curious...  The conferences that had BCS rankings as a specific part of their tie-break process...  what is it now?

(I still maintain they should have kept a version of the BCS to select the playoff teams, instead of "group of people in a room somewhere.")

You know, now I'm curious... The conferences that had BCS rankings as a specific part of their tie-break process... what is it now?

(I still maintain they should have kept a version of the BCS to select the playoff teams, instead of "group of people in a room somewhere.")

The section group will be releasing a top 25 list starting in October so my guess is that is the BCS tie barker. I also believe it's what decides the other 5 conferences rep to the big six bowls

My La Salle Explorers played Penn State in hoops two seasons ago, just a little bit after the scandal died down a bit. We whipped them by 30. Our student section chanted, "Hit The Showers." A few kids got in some trouble for all that.

I have been oddly obsessed with Justin Bieber and all his insane behavior. That is now moving on to Jameis Winston.

They are benching the Heisman Trophy winning championship quarterback because he stood up on a table and repeated something he heard in an internet meme?  It's dumb, but suspending him for the half is just as dumb right? 

You must have missed the rape and crab legs incidents.  

It is not the best time for him to do something stupid, even if it is cursing in the student union.

They are benching the Heisman Trophy winning championship quarterback because he stood up on a table and repeated something he heard in an internet meme?  It's dumb, but suspending him for the half is just as dumb right? 

You must have missed the rape and crab legs incidents.  

It is not the best time for him to do something stupid, even if it is cursing in the student union.

I missed neither.  Are you telling me that at his age, you didn't do something equally as stupid, yet harmless as stand on a table and yell something dumb.  When you look back on your early 20s do you reminisce on how responsible and sensible you were, or do you remember all the dumb shit you did with your friends?  He isn't the fucking president, he is a dude playing a fucking game in college.  Quoting something stupid from an internet meme is not worth sitting him.  He was just joking around with his friends, it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but it didn't harm a single person. 

What he said very well could have offended other students or University employees and he is a representative of the team and there for is expected to carry himself in a manner that will not reflect negatively on the team, especially during the season. We had guidelines on behavior when I played high school basketball and that was in division 4. I suspect a division 1 college football team has some conduct rules that were violated.

• Like 2