DVDVR Message Board

NXT SEASON 8 THREAD

RIPPA

Did Tyson Kidd refuse to hug his wife.....TO FACETIME WITH HIS CATS?!?!? 

Douchbag Level: Maximum 

If I was married to Natalya, I would infinitely prefer time with the cats.

• Like 2

The Vaudevillains are supposed to be heels, but they are WAY too charming for me. That short is definitely my favorite skit on WWE television all year.

This might sound crazy, but I'm sensing a Bayley turn coming up. 

August 7th 2014 NXT episode: Bayley vs. Eva Marie if Eva wants to get better she needs to train non-stop at NXT for a full year but I don't think she does so she will continue to be the worst member of the roster and just a cast member of Total Divas. Tyler Breeze decides next week he will face Neville for the NXT title. Rose/Zayn vs. Kidd/Gabriel was a fun match for the 1st round of the tag tournament and Rose/Zayn's 2nd round match should be lots of fun.

Yeah Bayley or Alexa Bliss could be reading this thread.

If they were, they'd be creeped out by us long before they got to page 28.

I'd like to believe Bayley is so naive that she wouldn't get most of references and be unable to be creeped out

August 14th 2014 NXT episode: Mojo done fucked up and now Bull is going to kill him. Sasha vs. Bayley for the #1 contender to the NXT women's title this two have really great chemistry and this is there best one on one match against each other so far. I would love to see a even longer match in the future maybe with some gold on the line. Neville vs. Breeze was really good with Neville taking a sick bump on the tornado ddt and sets up the four way nicely. Honestly this might be the best episode in ring wise outside of the specials on the WWE network that I seen so far for NXT.

I wish that Vaudevillains skit from last week was available on Youtube or even WWE.com. That was tremendous, and the type of video that would go viral if it were easily accessible. 

That main event was really good even for how short it was. Kinda marked when I thought Bálor was going for the Bloody Sunday. The Brainbuster was still really great to see though. "HUGE SUPLEX!" 

Judging from the Kevin Owens video, it seems as if they might let him keep that Pumphandle Neckbreaker. Would suck if they don't after revealing it in that video (but I wouldn't be surprised). Always looked super deadly, yet he would use it as a regular mid-match move.

Owens hype vid was awesome. Neville and Zayn continue to shine in their ability to verbally build up this feud which quite frankly has surprised me in the way they(especially Neville) have been knocking all the non wrestling stuff out of the park.  Neville vs Zayn is easily the best non podcast related thing going on in WWE right now.