DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

I would get punched in the face by Brandon Marshall for $25K.

I would get punched in the face by a lot of people for 25K. . . 

Get paid or donate? This needs further explaining. :P

I would take 25K to be punched in the face, by many different individuals, preferably not at the same time though. . . You want to pay my hospital bill and I'll take though. 

I would get punched in the face by Brandon Marshall for $25K.

I would get punched in the face by a lot of people for 25K. . . 

Get paid or donate? This needs further explaining. :P

I would take 25K to be punched in the face, by many different individuals, preferably not at the same time though. . . You want to pay my hospital bill and I'll take though. 

It's been a long day, and by the time I got to your post, I done already forgot the original reference. I was making a wisecrack about whether the person throwing the punch would get paid or be willing to donate, not realizing you were the one to get paid. Oops.

• Like 1

I assume this goes here.  From ESPN:

In an unprecedented step, agents from the federal Drug Enforcement Administration conducted surprise inspections Sunday, targeting the medical and training staffs of visiting NFL teams, in an effort to determine whether they violated federal drug laws governing the handling and distribution of prescription painkillers, "Outside the Lines" has learned.

A federal law enforcement official, with knowledge of the investigation, told "Outside the Lines" the inspections were motivated by allegations raised in a May 2014 federal lawsuit, filed on behalf of several prominent NFL players, who allege team physicians and trainers routinely gave them painkillers in an illegal manner to mask injuries and keep them on the field.

A federal law enforcement source said agents were particularly interested in questioning the medical staffs of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the San Francisco 49ers. Tampa Bay played a road game against Washington on Sunday and San Francisco visited the New York Giants.