DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

So many places we could put this post.  Apparently Josh Gordon decided that he needed to write an open letter to the "Cauldron" web site whatever that is.   In the letter he basically told Stephen A Smith, Charles Barkley, and Cris Collinsworth to go pound sand because how are you supposed to care about someone you never dealt with.    There was some apologies and regrets as well.  

https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open-letter-to-charles-barkley-co-cb5c4e64cf3

I heard Stephen A response on an interview for ESPN 980 and it the usual over the top phony outrage that has made him the millionaire by the 4 letter network.   

NFL didn’t log the PSI of each Patriots football

NFL head of officiating Dean Blandino confirmed today that the NFL didn’t log the exact PSI of each football. According to Blandino, when officials inspect footballs to see if they’re properly inflated, they simply approve them or disapprove them.

Miss me with that sh*t. <_<

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466783/article/more-details-on-the-investigation-of-patriots-deflated-footballs

Hahaha, and just intime for the superbowl, NFL.COM refutes previous reports that "all the balls were 2+pounds PSI below allowed", and that most were JUST below legal level. Conspiracy theorists are already pointing to the leak of Falcons noise sweetening investigation to try to distract people from the possibility of the Patriots skating :)

• Like 1

This season is over. This thread is over 70 pages long.  

I'm closing this thread and pushing all traffic to the off-season thread.  

If something comes up that warrants a new stupidity thread (or a new season starts), then a new one will appear. 

by9bt.gif