DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

As a counter to all of the NFL stupidity this year Chip Kelly visited Cruz at the hospital the day after his injury to see if he needed anything before he got shipped out.  

Classy move for a coach to visit an opposing player.  100% opposite of Philadelphia.

• Like 1

As a counter to all of the NFL stupidity this year Chip Kelly visited Cruz at the hospital the day after his injury to see if he needed anything before he got shipped out.  

Classy move for a coach to visit an opposing player.  100% opposite of Philadelphia.

Yeah, that is a seriously cool move.  Way to go, Chip.

I can't wait for the Eagles to lose coming out of the bye so I can listen to the blisteringly hot takes on 94.1 about how Chip isn't focused on the right things, and should be more like Buddy Ryan. Buddy would never have gone to visit a WR in the hospital, even his own!

Another hazing incident shuts down a high school football team.

This time it's at Central Bucks West in Doylestown, PA. Their most famous football alum is Mike Pettine, the current Browns coach. His dad was the head coach there for a few decades. They were like a suburban Dillon High for a while. They won over 50 straight games and used to get 10,000+ at games regularly. That's hard to sustain at a public high school level -- Pettine retired, the district added another high school which took some CB West students -- but really remarkable. I know kids from that area and they all really didn't have anything nice to say about a lot of the football players up there.

Wow, they got a legitimate back...

More than half the school’s 220 students eagerly accepted free tickets from the team for an Oct. 12 game near Phoenix...

Oh... yeah.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/10/jets-fans-react-completely-reasonably.html

I have no doubt that this is representative of all fans, but still. . . .

God, there really is nothing better than the guy who thinks that Tebow does not really have throwing issues and...and...and...it's all an ESPN conspiracy to keep Tebow down.

Because...ESPN hates Tebow????

As a Raider fan, this may be the only thing to ease my pain this season.