DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

What? Anyone willing to idiotically shoot at an army of machine guns knowing damn well his ass is gonna be Swiss cheese is a man of giant nerve. That doesn't come along often. Like those European nations who thought fighting the Nazis with swords and horses was a good idea.

Still doesn't make him any less of an idiot tho.

He also clearly is the last person in America that doesn't know what Google is. Because he keeps propping up disreputables and keeps getting torched.

Dan, you'd run a $100 background check for the guy who cleans the toilets at Redskins HQ. Maybe, possibly do the same for these people shilling for your brand. The one you've petulantly painted yourself in a corner with.

Actually, fuck it. Play on, playa.

Exactly. Someone has to go "fuck you, I'm [name], damnnit. Here's money and shove it." since Al Davis died.

Cept Al wasn't a raging bigot. Senile the last 10 years, but a fair man who hated RBs.

I am not for the Redskins keeping the name. I just think it should be part of a larger debate and discussion after hearing about how North Dakota got pushed around by the NCAA. The SJW crusade against the Redskins has reached a point in their faux anger where 'this person is always wrong, look at the wrong person' and I just tune it out now.

Is Snyder a jerk? Yeah, a massive jerk but I enjoy having him in the division and as an owner because as an Eagles fan they are fun to laugh at. If he sold the team they might get someone competant in there and we do not want that to happen. It is more fun to watch them implode every year.

The RG3 trade is one of the best running laughs going for Eagles fans.

If you convinced half of the high schools to change their name you could say that there is a groundswell of people supporting change as evidenced by what is happening at the high school and college level.  At those levels it is easier to effect change than to continually push against a stubborn man.

Why? Do they get tired of laughing at their own history?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Philadelphia_Eagles_starting_quarterbacks

• Like 1

I am not for the Redskins keeping the name. I just think it should be part of a larger debate and discussion after hearing about how North Dakota got pushed around by the NCAA. The SJW crusade against the Redskins has reached a point in their faux anger where 'this person is always wrong, look at the wrong person' and I just tune it out now.

Is Snyder a jerk? Yeah, a massive jerk but I enjoy having him in the division and as an owner because as an Eagles fan they are fun to laugh at. If he sold the team they might get someone competant in there and we do not want that to happen. It is more fun to watch them implode every year.The RG3 trade is one of the best running laughs going for Eagles fans.

If you convinced half of the high schools to change their name you could say that there is a groundswell of people supporting change as evidenced by what is happening at the high school and college level. At those levels it is easier to effect change than to continually push against a stubborn man.

Why? Do they get tired of laughing at their own history?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Philadelphia_Eagles_starting_quarterbacks

We acknowledge it but do not live in the past like the Redskins hoping that maybe one day one of Danny Boy's decisions will work out and they can do more than catch lightning in the bottle to make the playoffs.

You cannot win the Super Bowl if you don't make the playoffs first.

Over the last 21 years the Eagles have made the playoffs 12 times, the Redskins just 4.

It also has the quality of, like an encyclopedia, needs citations or changes get reverted.  Its not the old Wild West days of changing shit to fit narratives.  Its pretty accurate, and kept that way.

There was a study done a few years back that showed Wikipedia was, on the whole, more accurate than the Brittanica.

As always, check your sources to be accurate, but I have no problem citing Wikipedia on a discussion board.

Yeah, I was wondering that myself.  A lot of years of Donovan McNabb, a couple good years of Michael Vick, and now Nick Foles.  That's a pretty good run.  Sure beats the mess that Washington's been running out there for quite awhile.

In comparison to the guys the Rams got the trade has been a disaster.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/12/greg-robinson-is-the-final-piece-of-the-robert-griffin-iii-trade/

Washington got Robert Griffin III while St. Louis got Greg Robinson, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Isaiah Pead and Rokevious Watkins.  (post trades by the Rams)

• Like 1

NFL briefs Giants players about Ebola before trip to Dallas.

None of the Giants got sick so the briefings were a success.  Neither Nina Pham nor Amber Vinson have ever secretly moonlighted as Dallas Cowgirl Cheerleaders.