DVDVR Message Board

This Week In NFL Stupidity

hammerva

TheMarkHenry ‏@TheMarkHenry  1h
#NFL ray rice better be glad his wife is not my sister! I felt this way then an more now. Fans just walk away please.Love em don't beat em.

I knew there was a reason that the Mizzark was one of my favorite dudes.

You are also sleeping on the fact that Rice's wife is related to my girlfriend.   If the Mizzark had beat the shit out of Rice and ended up marrying Janay, you couldn't tell me shit because I would be one wedding away from seeing Mark Henry at family reunions.

This would be awesome beyond all possible words.

It is bad enough that I am a Steeler fan one wedding away from being semi-related to fucking Raven.   Having that Raven be Ray Rice is fucking killing me.

• Like 1

The pics of me and Mark playing horseshoes would be epic.

And yeah.  I shift my vote to Aaron Hernandez.  At first I thought "troubled player with a chip on his shoulder," but that mother fucker is a serial killer.

JT and Mark would charge family members for air and extra helpings of potato salad. :)

You guys are making me pine away for a life that might have been.  I am very sad now. 

Having Mark Henry as a groomsman at my wedding and providing the vocals for The Wobble playing on the karaoke machine during the obligatory line dancing portion of my reception could very well be the greatest moment in recorded history.

That video would get a bajillion hits on the YouTubes.

So if he's realsed doesn't he have to sign before the suspension would be fufilled?

Well, it was a two-game suspension, so technically he's already served half of it.

Per this super-old article from ESPN, a suspension is served whether a player is on a team or not. Not sure if that still applies.

Erin Henderson got hit with a four-game suspension before the Week 1 games. I believe that, even though he's not on a team, he's already "served" one game.

God - I totally fucking forgot RAW was in Baltimore tonight.

Complete with Jerry Springer.

That is really too perfect

Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me.   I have got to get Janay divorced and get her a ticket to RAW in less than four hours?

• Like 1