DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

EDIT: WHOOPS thought we were talking about someone else

So TNA, that's the one with the wrestling ring, right?

If TNA is gonna just suck, gives Russo the keys to the castle. I'd give a wrestling show with no ring a shot.

But yes, they have a ring of sorts.

OK, let's say you're Spike TV President Jim-Bob Spike. Let's say you still have faith in having rasslin on your channel instead of doing what they will probably do and throw on another rerun of a movie they've already aired 600000 times.

So you're gonna keep on SOME kind of wrestling on your network. Not TNA, 'cause it's ran by morons. What would you put on in its place?

ROH has quite a bit of infrastructure already in place, and I think Chikara might gain a cult following given a bit of time. Lucha? Jarrett's company? Billy Corgan's Big-Time Wrestling? What say you?

TNA is not an alternative. NJPW would be.

Thats how I've felt about TNA since the first cable deal. just because its another promotion with a national TV deal doesnt make it an alternative to WWE, to me WSX was more of an alternative.

TNA has for most of its existance has tried to be mid 90's WCW, ECW attitude era WWF and WWE lite so many different times

I just floating this out there.  We got rid of him to stop dealing with him.  You guys talking about him means that there is room for more people to disappear.  If you want to make fun of him, do it someplace else on or twitter.

They delayed the announcement because they saw that Bray Wyatt's Hologram projector is on a per appearance deal, so they're trying to lure it away with the promise of a World Title reign.

• Like 1

I was explaining to my brother what was happening in TNA and about their last PPV, and he asked "Why does TNA still exist?"  I mean that's a pretty good question.... they don't have the money anymore to get popular wrestlers, they can't tour, they've failed at everything they've tried to stand out and now they lost Spike.  They really should just fade away.

fingers crossed that the big announcement is that they found a new home......on WWE Network!
they'll have to change the name tho. can't have anything called "TNA" on a PG deal. and "Impact Wrestling" is out because we don't talk about wrestling.

WWE Impact!