DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

I really don't know what to believe to be honest with you, but I am curious to know where those quotes came from. If a rep from Spike TV came out to say that, good on them. 

Spike's press guy sent it to Dynamite Dave.  I'd assume in response to something and not just out of the blue but I guess some people at Spike could just be fed up with hearing about Russo.

Interesting that pretty much the entirety of Spike's comments in regards to their relationship with TNA were in the past tense. Guess those hypothetical "ongoing negotiations" aren't going so well.

Negotiations with Spike are ongoing.

I feel like TNA's chances of maintaining a relationship with Spike past the end of the year are already pretty slim but Russo's ongoing rants really aren't helping anything.

I have come to the point of writing out "stuffing instead of potatoes" in case the framistan ever disappears

Well..... product.

Actually, I don't think the framistan is entirely gone.  I think it still appears occasionally, but it depends on what sub-board you are posting on;

I'm looking forward to the TNA campaign video featuring John Gaburick talking about Dixie Carter's accomplishments, chain smoking and then Dixie Carter creepily smiling into the camera with an "I am TNA" song playing in the background.

After which Gaburick would presumably cut an extended promo about how A.J., Daniels, Kazarian, etc. are quitters.

I have come to the point of writing out "stuffing instead of potatoes" in case the framistan ever disappears

Well..... product.

Actually, I don't think the framistan is entirely gone.  I think it still appears occasionally, but it depends on what sub-board you are posting on;

54330439.jpg

• Like 1

From the interview:

Daniels: I mean, I heard scuzzlebutt but there was never any proof or anything that made me go, “Oh that had to be Vince Russo,” because a lot of it really, like any of those guys could of written that. I don’t think Vince was writing any specific stuff. I think it was just a collaborate effort and if he was one of the cooks in the kitchen, and nothing was so obviously him that it made me go, “Oh, it must be him.”

He heard Scuzzlebutt? What about ManBearPig? I'm super cereal!

Good thing that the wrestling biz has a history of taking care of employees. We can rest assure that whatever promotion takes TNA's place will provide full healthcare and WWE-like contracts.

Sucks about Sorenson. I thought he could have been a good hand. Wonder if WWE would have picked him up for NXT.