DVDVR Message Board

[CBMT] Non Super Hero Bracket Round Three

odessasteps

I'm considerably surprised w/ the Perdition/Addams matchup. However, I figure much consideration could be given to the representation of the source material. And I've not read the original graphic novel of "Road to Perdition."

I'm considerably surprised w/ the Perdition/Addams matchup. However, I figure much consideration could be given to the representation of the source material. And I've not read the original graphic novel of "Road to Perdition."

Would that be the CHARLES Addams strip or the tv show for the source material? Or both?

Would that be the CHARLES Addams strip or the tv show for the source material? Or both?

That's actually along the lines of the point I was making. I think the film does a better job of paying tribute to the TV show, which in turn did a fine job paying tribute to the comics. But the film doesn't have the feel of the comics, per se.

I could be wrong; it's been quite some time since I saw "Addams Family."