DVDVR Message Board

SEPT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

WWE@WWE 7m

You've waited long enough... Prepare yourself for the next generation. 9/22/2014

The 22nd is a Monday. Are they going to pull the trigger on another Shield-type faction with Neville, Zayn, Devitt, Steen, and KENTA? That is the impression I am getting after reading the WWE.com article linked on the previous page.

EDIT: Or it could simply be gameplay footage from the PS4 and XBox One editions of WWE 2K15. Lame.

Kendall never made it past ring announcing duty, I don't think...

Incorrect. She probably had the best moveset (not really a fan of that term) and the best theme music of anyone developmental.

I'm thinking this "next generation" thing is 100% about the videogame.

It isn't. I tweeted what it is in the old NXT thread.

It ties into the video game though.

Do you know when abouts you did that so we don't have to scour as much because doing so on mobile sucks? Or maybe even provide a link?

"Obviously LeFort is losing his hair at NXT Takeover. Ascension will drop the belts and debut on the Raw after Night of Champions. Sasha will cost Charlotte the title and they will have a Loser Leaves match at the next set of tapings sending Sasha to the main roster. Tyler Breeze will steal the pin from Zayn and break his heart which sets up a title feud and Neville will get called up and Zayn will follow a very short time later.

Unsure if Charlotte gets called up with the September call ups."

• Like 1

Kendall never made it past ring announcing duty, I don't think...

Incorrect. She probably had the best moveset (not really a fan of that term) and the best theme music of anyone developmental.

Sorry, I meant as far as the televised product went.  She never appeared as a wrestler on TV, only as a ring announcer.

We've probably covered this before, but: most favorite/least favorite finishing moves? CMLL just reminded me that the Canadian Destroyer exists and that has to be the worst. Best is a bit tougher, but I just remembered that Hansen is my favorite wrestler, so...

Actually an over/under on how many of us here share this exact same opinion would be more interesting

You know what finisher should be used is the Texas Cloverleaf. Sheamus has used it in some matches but how the E likes people(sometimes) to have a sub finisher when they move into a main event position, someone needs to bring that shit back. 

The short-arm clothesline is criminally underused nowadays.

Always dug the Falcon Arrow, another underused move nowadays.  Would especially like to see someone use the spinning version that Hayabusa did...that was always my CAW's finisher on Mania 2000/No Mercy.