DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER ANIMATED GIF THREAD

2SieVfq.gif

OK, Cena is the one doing the "come at me, bro" wave.  And the other three are Triple H, Orton, and... Kane?  Nikki Bella?  Brock?

Man, they quality of these newest WWE flims is really cheap.  They need to spend a little more on their animation.

I know the focus of this one is how Nikki ate that fucking kick like it it was dinner, but I keep staring at how AJ appears to be half the size of Nikki. And Nikki is built like a brick house.

How do people find AJ attractive?

From what I understand:  Cripplingly low self-esteem resulting in severely lowered standards.

• Like 1

She's has that out-of-your-league-but-somehow-attainable-because-she-posed-with-a-copy-of-Batman: Mad Love-on-twitter-once thing that all neck beards love.

Watch her

standing among a rabble of divas in sexy pirate / sailor / cavewoman / witch outfits dressed as a Mortal Kombat character, pretending to do her special moves.

All the people who say AJ is unattractive, probably haven't kissed or bedded someone of her standard. Not saying their opinion is wrong, they may find her unattractive, but point 1 remains. Point 2, if AJ hit on these people, their opinion would probably change. 

Fact yo. 

• Like 2