DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER PHOTO THREAD

Can we move on, please?  No good can come of this.

Here, have a picture of Koshinaka, Hase, and Muto.  (Spoilered for size.)

Sage advice

And speaking of that photo Koshinaka looks like the worlds happiest grandad right there.  No one would ever see the hip attack coming at the family reunion.

• Like 2

Really not sure why you're surprised that someone of Syrian descent is sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinian people.

I am surprised they let him wear that shirt though.

"They" probably had no idea what the flag was.

I think Zayn is kind of, um, generic in NXT, but I love that he did this and am really pulling for him now.  Kinda the same reaction I got when MVP went to Ferguson, except Zayn isn't some old guy in TNA. 

Also, I'm not going to argue with anyone about this, because that would be really silly.

I would love if all these weird Taker/McCool pics that have been coming out were just a work for an upcoming DDP kidnapping angle.

• Like 2

Man, if I was Zayn I'd stay far away from mentioning anything about the Middle East.

After this, he should walk around in a hockey jersey carrying a box of Tim Horton's. The last thing he needs is to saddled with an Arab gimmick.

Meanwhile at King of Trios

ByFaapnCYAA-aVm.jpg

From the expression on its face, I assume the cat agrees with me that Chikara was a lot more enjoyable before the time travel/reboot/Quack's marriage stuff started.

Then again, I'd probably look pissy too if I attended a show and had to sit next to Teddy Hart and Green Lantern Fan.