DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER PHOTO THREAD

(Welp, I can't get Internet Explorer to post images on here for shizzz, so I'm going with the backup plan of Google Chrome. I have to travel back and forth from each browser to even get it to work....but alas...If it doesn't work I'll delete this stuff ASAP)

I find professional wrasslin' as an art form. Like many arts it's fugged up and beautifuul in many respects. And I'll post images that have used wrasslin as a theme in it's work, hope ya'll enjoy!

I wish I had a tattoo of this...
2j2ultt.jpg

2iw6i6b.jpg

ioztsm.jpg

2640xes.jpg

And MY all time FAVE, CAP'N REDNECK HIMSELF...
2n0lk6a.jpg

...there's a few more of these awesome drawings but I'll change pace a wee bit with this last one and make sure everything posted okay before I move on...

2exou1d.jpg

Again I hope ya'll dug these, if they posted correctly I'll give ya'll some more treats in a few!
-Preish!

• Like 9

Who are the two between Devitt and KENTA?

Seriously?
Could you take the pretension down a notch or two, please? We get it, you know a lot about wrestling. You don't need to flaunt it in the faces of all us plebes.

How is it pretenious? Zayn/El Generico and Neville/Pac are very well known Wrestlers online and have been on Raw.

This is the opposite of pretentiousness.

Who are the two between Devitt and KENTA?

Seriously?

Could you take the pretension down a notch or two, please? We get it, you know a lot about wrestling. You don't need to flaunt it in the faces of all us plebes.

How is it pretenious? Zayn/El Generico and Neville/Pac are very well known Wrestlers online and have been on Raw.

This is the opposite of pretentiousness.

Actually, it is entirely possible, if you don't watch NXT and/or don't watch RAW regularly, that you have no idea what Zayn looked like unmasked and Neville could not be quickly recognizible.  What's pretentious is your constant belief that there should be a litmus test of minimum knowledge across the globe of people to post here and that you find it unbelieveable that people don't match your knowledge of everything wrestling.

You're like Antacular, just confined to the Wrestling Subforum instead of the entire board.

• Like 2

Actually, it is entirely possible, if you don't watch NXT and/or don't watch RAW regularly, that you have no idea what Zayn looked like unmasked and Neville could not be quickly recognizible.  What's pretentious is your constant belief that there should be a litmus test of minimum knowledge across the globe of people to post here and that you find it unbelieveable that people don't match your knowledge of everything.

It is the Death Valley Driver Review message board I do assume some level of knowledge. It is/was place of hardcore fandom. El Generico/Zayn is probably one of the best ever and has Wrestling legitimately everywhere. Zayn's image is all over this forum and he is starting to get marketed really strong by WWE.

Please stop running with the false that I have or espouse that I have a " knowledge of everything" or any kind freak out tantrum along those lines.

I guess this board is far more casual than what it once was if people don't know who Zayn of all people is.

Hey, I barely know who Devitt and KENTA are, I have no idea why KENTA is spelled in all caps, and I know I won't remember/recognize any of those five once they're moved up to Raw/Smackdown full time.  My facial recognition of wrestlers who jump from one fed to another just isn't what it used to be.  Not that it ever was, really: I remember the first time I saw Brother Love, I assumed it was Curt Hennig, or at least some shorter, fatter Hennig relative.

Anyway, since this is a photo thread and all:

The+Handsome+Jimmy+Valiant+valiant.jpg

183723_10150102823037734_5894988_n.jpg

• Like 6