DVDVR Message Board

WWE Home Video Revisionist History

In his book Flair describes Eddy as one of the best workers in America regardless of his size, and was annoyed at Hogan telling him not to sell for him - so I guess just game recognising game

Could be misremembering but I feel like even post-95, a bunch of guys at EG's level in WCW were always presented as excellent wrestlers and fairly protected;  it was just that for all the commentary talk of how they were among the best in the sport they were never really treated as being on the same planet as any of the geriatric main event nWo feud crew so it rang a little hollow

You would think that WWE would efficiently use their team of writers to do just that. You have an entire TEAM of people, just delegate certain parts of the card to different people. There's no reason for EVERYONE to be focusing on how to get the main event over.

Just because WWE has a team of writers doesn't mean they have a team of competent writers. Let's look at it in sports terms, the Arizona Diamondbacks are a team. They're a last place team, but they're a team.

• Like 1

I like how the Monday Night War doc talk about the Sunny character ushering in a new era of feminism for the Federation, as women were no longer valets and "lady-wrestlers" but much more.

They might have a case if they focused on the rise of Chyna's character... but something tells me that they're not gonna touch that.

I like how the Monday Night War doc talk about the Sunny character ushering in a new era of feminism for the Federation, as women were no longer valets and "lady-wrestlers" but much more.

They might have a case if they focused on the rise of Chyna's character... but something tells me that they're not gonna touch that.

i like Sunny and all, but what exactly was her character that opened doors for other females? because i always just thought she was "sexy lady that doesn't really do much of importance