Fabulous Places On the Internet

DEAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So through the website/app that I log my bird sightings, I have an easy way to get counties I have visited.  I was kind of interested in seeing on a map the 303 counties and providences I've visited and through a search on the web, I found a place that will build maps and track the statistics of where you've been.  So I've added in the places I've birded, vacationed, had lay overs in, seen wrestling and various sporting events in and here's the map.  Apparently, I've been to 14% of the counties in the US and about 1% of canada.  http://www.mob-rule.com/home

revray72.gif

revray72.gif

http://www.what3words.com

A GPS system that divides the world into a grid, with each square being 3 meters by 3 meters, and assigns a set of three words to each square.  Like for example, the Statue of Liberty's location is expressed as "planet.inches.most".  Usefulness is debatable, but the idea is that giving three words to pinpoint a location is easier to remember and less subject to error than a street address or the usual numerical GPS coordinates.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Christ, so many of these are amazing.

[Bring Em/Take Me] Out is perfect.

Also, X Gon Give It To Ya x Bring Me To Life suffers from the chorus transition, but otherwise it is like a straight up evolutionary Gravediggaz track.

Move Bitch x A Thousand Miles. dyin.

• 4 months later...