DVDVR Message Board

Fabulous Places On the Internet

DEAN

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been shared before or not, but I saw linked on a baseball site of all places and thought I'd share it.  It's videos of a low clearance bridge that people ignore the warning signs on either scrap or wreck their trucks, RV's, etc.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

www.prowrestlingisreal.com

I'm not quite sure what I just experienced, but it felt oddly akin to my first viewing of Survival Tobita vs. Ken the Box.  Or maybe that one time I took a couple of extra pain-killers by accident and watched Lucha Underground. Anyway, do check it out, either someone is as funny and talented as our own Piranesi, or *shudders* it's legit. 

Edited by RIPPA
Paste as Plain Text

On 7/30/2017 at 4:27 PM, bobholly138 said:

Back when I was going thru Army BCT one day at the rifle range we got some MRE's from the WWII era. The food was the normal MRE crap. But most people were happy with the mini packs of cigs. 

Yeah, on the videos of those guys who sample old MREs, the cigarettes seem to be the most popular thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever the opposite of clickbait is, I got it trying to read the news today

DOICCkTV4AAbWuA.jpg

God forgive me for whatever combination of things I searched for that made the internet think I wanted to see graphic birth photos first thing in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please enjoy this video of a cyclist getting absolutely trucked by a kangaroo:

Which is almost but not quite as good as the video of the cross country runner getting speared by a deer:

• 2 months later...

This is 100% the best story about a person off their tits on animal tranquilizers interacting with the Irish president that you will read this week.  Do yourself a favor and click through to read the thread.

• 2 weeks later...