DVDVR Message Board

Co-oping Toward Hatred

Big Fresh

The Diablo video became our most watched video in only half-a-day. Interesting, because I don't think it's our strongest (that would be Dead Nation).

The jack-booted thugs at GameFaqs pulled down my topics on the Diablo boards over there directing people to our videos. And that's gonna hurt now.

Facists...

Tell me about it. They told me my account would be banned "if you keep using our board to promote your own content". So what if I pretend it's not my content, eh? I'm gonna try that next time.

Tell what what you think of the Dead Nation video, J.T. I think you'll like it.

Why would you need 2 capture cards to pickup online play? Almost every GTA video you see is filmed from one perspective, with everyone talking (although lots of GTA youtubers play with each other, and then upload the same footage from different POVs on their respective channels).

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU! I love that one too, but it's got the least views. Maybe the 40 minutes runtime is scaring people off.

I have recorded but haven't edited yet:

Guacamelee pt 2

Donkey Kong Country pt 2

Super Mario 3D World

Left 4 Dead 2

Half of it is laziness. And the other half is that fucking echo is getting embarrassing to me. I'm trying like hell to fix it, nothing is working.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Johnny Vinyl & the Bear attempt to play a co-op game of Twisted Metal! But instead, end up talking about running across Johnny's younger cousin on Tinder, the origin of the term "Ham n Egger", Walking Dead the game, Bear revealing he doesn't know what "Straight Outta Compton" is, the upcoming game Evolve, Bear's opinion of Labyrinth, Johnny's hatred of Garden State, Mazes & Monsters, Gymkata, and Johnny revealing he knows nothing about the DaVinci Code.

• Like 1