DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

I am going to be flaccid for ever. :(

Such disappointing news. I wonder if the modding community will be able to find a work around for the PC version whenever it comes out.

Also, Sid ain't playable. Would we not be able to create a playable Sid with his in-game head (in the process of using 1 of our 25 slots, lol) with the creation suite?

25 CAW slots kills a big portion of my hype for the game. I'm one of those guys who uses them as much as the disc roster. I filled up 100 last year, having to erase some of the lesser used ones to make room for newer ones. Original CAWS are limited, I can't recreate WCW like last year, and forget about legends. Very disappointed.

About 90 percent of that Q&A was awful news.

The 25 slots thing is a huge let down. I had about 90 slots filled in 2k14. The CAW community was one of my favorite things about last year's game. 

Yup. I'm out. We'll try again with 2k16.

Even worse news, the superstar edits take up one of the twenty-five slots.

I really hope the gameplay is good because the customization is limited compared to years past. I have a lot of respect for what 2K has done with their NBA franchise for the past ten years or so, it will take time for them to turn this franchise around.

Well, I had every slot filled with CAWs on the last WWE game that I bought, which was '13. Twenty-five slots just isn't enough. It really put a damper on my excitement for this game. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one thinking that the series was better off pre-2K? Hope it's just being a victim of bad timing or something.

New gen leaps usually end up in some features getting dropped usually to be reintroduced at a later point. If their focus is gameplay this year, then that's what I'll be looking at most critically.

Am I the only one thinking that the series was better off pre-2K? Hope it's just being a victim of bad timing or something.

New gen leaps usually end up in some features getting dropped usually to be reintroduced at a later point. If their focus is gameplay this year, then that's what I'll be looking at most critically.

The gameplay better be AMAZING or this is the biggest bust in the series. I'm not a graphics whore.

I have some serious doubts about the game based on the demo I got to play, which I assume was the same one from Gamescom.  Based on what I've seen, they did not have enough time to develop and finish this game and are rushing to get it out before the holidays.  Could be wrong and I just played really early builds, but we'll see.

25 slots is totally understandable. They said the CAWS in the game are going to blow the older gen versions out of the water in terms of fidelity (which is a given considering the new hardware). It doesn't surprise me that the number is so low. 

What surprised me is that they delayed the game only to reveal that none of the SHIELD guys are actually updated. And going by the PS3/360 versions they don't have updated trons or music in the game either. That is a total bummer. 

What part of the current gen consoles is being strapped by the CAW sizes? Aren't these machines pretty powerful (I say this having a more powerful PC, but c'mon!)? It wouldn't just be storage space, would it?

I don't get the point of having a hard drive for storage if you can't, you know, store things on it.

Right? I am confused (easily). Not a fan of having to use a slot for superstar edits, either. 

Bryan's hair looks a lot less red than it did during the trailer. Neat entrance. Looks like there were a few instances of frame rate drops, though.

I can't remember if it was posted here or on another board I frequent, but there was a side by side comparison of Harper & Rowan's entrance from PS3 & PS4.... needless to say, I think I'll be picking this up sometime next year when I get a PS4. The current gen version looks exactly like WWE 2K14, the PS4 version looks like a live RAW if you squint. And it has the MyCareer mode and shit like that.

I get why they did it, but holy fuck. When a game like Destiny, on the 360, can still look beautiful and have these big worlds, and a fucking wrestling game still looks like a mid PS2 era game... something is wrong.

Ambrose has his jeans and wifebeater, while Roman's gear doesn't need much of a change. Shame Seth debuted his new getup so later - it clearly missed the cutoff.

He doesn't, the video showing him in that attire was using the edit mode. Seth debuted his gear before Ambrose.