DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

Why put in shorter hair 1999 Sting when you've got Hollywood Hogan and Sting's Starrcade 97 entrance? I don't understand why they make these bizarre decisions. Like having nWo and WCW packs but zero WCW arenas or giving us Nitro with Made in the USA Luger. 

They announce Sting as coming from "Every Man's Nightmare?" The fuck is that. Why can't it be Venice Beach?

My first thought as well.

Stinger Splash looks awful. Hope it's better on PS4.

That was where he was announced from in the UWF as a Blade Runner but seems so out of place with the WCW Sting. Weird.

• Like 1

They announce Sting as coming from "Every Man's Nightmare?" The fuck is that. Why can't it be Venice Beach?

They do that for Classic Sting, as well as announcing him as "This is Sting".

Nothing's compelling me to buy this. I think I'm skipping a year.

• Like 1

At first I was not too jazzed about it while watch a demo as I fed my baby daughter but played an hour or so and it is growing in me. Still pretty easy to mow through without a decent "match simulation". I didn't buy the season pass yet and am debating if I will or try to complete the modes and trade it in. Universe doesn't hook me like it first did but I never really change the matches around so that may be it. 

I don;t know why IGN would give this such a bad score.  

Because nerd rage is click-bait.

And they fucked IGN on their exclusive IGN first info

Well yeah, but its sort of hard to ignore that its more or less the same game as last year with little to no improvement and removed content. Its just not really worth purchasing if you already have 2k14.

I don;t know why IGN would give this such a bad score.

Because nerd rage is click-bait.

And they fucked IGN on their exclusive IGN first info

Well yeah, but its sort of hard to ignore that its more or less the same game as last year with little to no improvement and removed content. Its just not really worth purchasing if you already have 2k14.

They don't review the game from a wrestling nerd's perspective. They don't care about accuracy of move sets or attire. They just care if the game is fun for your Average Joe like No Marcy was. This version doesn't sound different enough from 2K14 to get a good score.

• Like 1

Apparently they're going to talk about the Creation Suite for PS4/XB1 on Friday. There are rumors we can edit default wrestlers this year instead of just having SuperStar Heads. Someone on another forum claimed to have played the game and was adding hats and stuff to defaults. 

Apparently they're going to talk about the Creation Suite for PS4/XB1 on Friday. There are rumors we can edit default wrestlers this year instead of just having SuperStar Heads. Someone on another forum claimed to have played the game and was adding hats and stuff to defaults. 

That would explain Dean Ambrose in his updated attire for the HIAC commercial.

Editing wrestlers has been long overdue. Much better than simply changing the colors of somebody's trunks.

I haven't played any PS4, but I remember when the Show came out this year, they specifically mentioned that you couldn't upload any songs because of some Sony agreement. Is that applicable to this new 2K game, where theme edits for in-game or created guys will not be allowed? Because that would be awful.

Yup....no custom soundtracks in game.

Sony did go out of their way to allow you to plug in a USB stick with music on it so you can listen while you game. You know.....the thing NOBODY ASKED FOR

On the contrary, I loved having my iPod plugged into my 360 while I played. I was always sad PS3 didn't have iPod support and so far neither does PS4 or X-Bone.

Q&A happening on Twitter right now

Yes, the Paint Tool is removed, but we’ll be announcing a new feature that goes far beyond the Paint Tool in PS3/360. #WWE2K15

Okay

Ambrose and Rollins will not have their new attires, but you can create alternate ones for them in our Creation Suite.

Great

PS3/360 players will have 100 CAW slots. For PS4/XB1 players, there will be 25 slots...

Oh, Christ.

I am going to be flaccid for ever. :(

Such disappointing news. I wonder if the modding community will be able to find a work around for the PC version whenever it comes out.

Also, Sid ain't playable. Would we not be able to create a playable Sid with his in-game head (in the process of using 1 of our 25 slots, lol) with the creation suite?