DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

I ended up getting my PS4 through Best Buy. No fucking interest for 12 months.

Thanks for pointing this out. According to the fine print, minimum payments are required. Any idea what the minimum is? I'm assuming it's like $20 a month or so. 

I don't want to splurge 450+tax right off the bat on that Destiny Bundle right now, but I can easily pay it off in a few months at the very least.

Yeah, if I get a PS4 it's going to be a late night ebay thing.  50 bucks cheaper brand new and no tax from a shady reseller. I wanted to use that paypal credit shit but since I've never accrued any debt my credit score is nonexistent.  I thought they gave that shit out like candy.  Best not to lead into temptation. I ain't drunk enough to waste money.  Ever since amazon and newegg started imposing the government scam I've been quite stingy.  I'd like to use NCIX or tigerdirect but have no idea if their service is shit.  Damn near bought one of those nvidia 970s last week.

Is this actually guaranteed to come out on PC?

Some online shops are doing pre-orders for a PC version but they aren't the most reliable lookin' bunch. Also, this was posted on caws.ws taken from the 2K board:

AwXtDuW.jpg

spiolered for size

So, it seems to be the case but no official, official confirmation and it will likely be released months after the other versions. I may end up getting it on PS4 and PC if it's as good as I hope it is.

Uhhhh... it's almost EXACTLY the same game YET AGAIN. Right down to the retarded 'my first coding job' cockup of both guys running and colliding with each other if they're close together that should have been fixed years ago.
It's starting to look like 2K have decided 'well, Yukes and THQ showed the fans contempt for years and they still bought it, so why bother trying to make it any fucking good this year?'...

Uhhhh... it's almost EXACTLY the same game YET AGAIN. Right down to the retarded 'my first coding job' cockup of both guys running and colliding with each other if they're close together that should have been fixed years ago.

It's starting to look like 2K have decided 'well, Yukes and THQ showed the fans contempt for years and they still bought it, so why bother trying to make it any fucking good this year?'...

I think it's going to take a couple of years to really nail it.

That said, this year easily looks like an improvement over the arcade bullshit we're used to. They're finally starting to treat wrestling seriously.

That said, this year easily looks like an improvement over the arcade bullshit we're used to. They're finally starting to treat wrestling seriously.

What the fuck are you on about? It is exactly the same like the previous three installments. It looks pretty, I'll give you that.

What the fuck are you on about? It is exactly the same like the previous three installments. It looks pretty, I'll give you that.

From what I've seen, I think they're moving in the right direction, towards a simulation. Like I said, it will take at least a couple of installments to work out the kinks, but incorporating stamina, improved selling, measured punches, crawl pins and making taunts less effective at building towards a signature are positive steps. You're going to have to think more about how you wrestle instead of just button mashing and spam taunting up finishers.

The submission system still seems to suck, I'll give you that.