DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

87_SUR0024.jpg

I'm pretty sure the world would have imploded if Hulk and Superstar had actually teamed, and of course, Bammer.  Too much awesome.

I know revisionist historians will correct me, but that might be the weakest main event face Survivor Series team ever.  Graham had to retire before the show even started, Patera was already jobber fodder for Demolition, Orndorff was on his way out and losing to Rick Rude, the team was basically Hogan and Bigelow.   And even Bigelow was a non-factor within months thanks to an injury and an apparent attitude.  Between Hogan's team and Savage's team, I'd take Savage's team with no hesitation.

87_SUR0024.jpg

I'm pretty sure the world would have imploded if Hulk and Superstar had actually teamed, and of course, Bammer. Too much awesome.

I know revisionist historians will correct me, but that might be the weakest main event face Survivor Series team ever. Graham had to retire before the show even started, Patera was already jobber fodder for Demolition, Orndorff was on his way out and losing to Rick Rude, the team was basically Hogan and Bigelow. And even Bigelow was a non-factor within months thanks to an injury and an apparent attitude. Between Hogan's team and Savage's team, I'd take Savage's team with no hesitation.

It's a good point, even adding Muraco to the mix didn't help. Shouldn't he have learned from the graphic video of Superstar's hip surgery to lay off the gas? Savage's team in a landslide despite Beefcake.

Dark grey t-shirts should be outlawed, they make everyone look terrible

Wrong again sir..

Renee+Young+Los+Matadores.png

Okay - it's not a t-shirt and it makes the Colons and Torito look terrible but still...

• Like 3