DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

You're going to have some explaining to do.

I don't know will be harder, trying to explain the Fabs or just giving up and pretending to come out.

It would be easier to pretend to be gay than to explain to a non fan that the Fabs weren't gay, and that you're not gay despite looking at pictures of two guys that look very gay.

15346iw.gif

• Like 12

I don't know will be harder, trying to explain the Fabs or just giving up and pretending to come out.

It would be easier to pretend to be gay than to explain to a non fan that the Fabs weren't gay, and that you're not gay despite looking at pictures of two guys that look very gay.

I haven't been this confused since summer camp.

tumblr_na5yteb_Njs1tihmddo1_1280.jpg

"My hair's better."

Seeing the expression in those two guys eyes, that's not the joke I would have come up with at all.

Has there even been a term officially made for a photo being shown and others scan desperately looking for a joke that no one else has noticed?  Because if not, you need to.  And then trademark it.  And then give me 10%  for the inspiration.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That

• Like 2

1553486_10152378900603218_15258641559018

"Next week on Magnum PI, Magnum goes undercover to investigate drug-running operations at the wrestling federation... only to be drawn into a deadly game of cat and mouse with their heavyweight champion. It's not fake when the stakes are high."

• Like 4

1553486_10152378900603218_15258641559018

That picture makes me wonder, is the whereabouts of Grizzly Smith at the time of Magnum TA's conception accounted for?

"Next week on Magnum PI, Magnum goes undercover to investigate drug-running operations at the wrestling federation... only to be drawn into a deadly game of cat and mouse with their heavyweight champion. It's not fake when the stakes are high."

I wish I could finish reading the caption ot the Magnum pic but all I can think about is how well conditioned his super fluffy mullet is. Its like Mr. Whipple should be yelling at me for squeezing the Charmin

James