DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Speaking of slightly erotic pictures, does anyone have that pic of Dutch lounging like a model in the satin jacket and cowboy hat with a title belt? The belt is positioned just so it looks like he's naked from the waste down.

Yeesh. You guys realize that pro wrestling is half-naked guys grappling, right?

Yes, but that alone doesn't make wrestling homo-erotic. It's the poses the Fabulous Ones are in. Two guys in towels about to go take a steam. Two bare chested guys in top hats and bow ties. Two guys wearing neckerchiefs.

THTA'S A CROTCH GESTUER OVERY 11.6 SECONDS!!!@!)#!)*)!*_*$!*4818 10

Dear Professor Gantz,

We hope your sabbatical is going well.  We did want to check in with you regarding some rumors as to how you were spending your sabbatical.  Please remember that having tenure doesn't mean you just get to sit around watching Smackdown! and counting crotches.

We hope to see you next fall and look forward to the publication of  your work from this sabbatical in the form of something other than a chart on basic cable newsfotainment about dick touching.

Sincerely

Indiana University Department of Communications

GO, HOOSIERS!!!!

• Like 1

THTA'S A CROTCH GESTUER OVERY 11.6 SECONDS!!!@!)#!)*)!*_*$!*4818 10

Dear Professor Gantz,

We hope your sabbatical is going well.  We did want to check in with you regarding some rumors as to how you were spending your sabbatical.  Please remember that having tenure doesn't mean you just get to sit around watching Smackdown! and counting crotches.

We hope to see you next fall and look forward to the publication of  your work from this sabbatical in the form of something other than a chart on basic cable newsfotainment about dick touching.

Sincerely

Indiana University Department of Communications

GO, HOOSIERS!!!!

http://www.indiana.edu/~telecom/people/faculty/gantz.shtml

"I'm particularly interested in studying the uses and effects of the media in everyday life, focusing on the ways in which media fit into family life. I’ve conducted a number of studies about sports fanship (which certainly can have a role in family relationships!) and am currently interested in how sports fanship changes over the course of one’s life. I use an empirical approach to addressing research questions, relying on survey, lab experimentation, and content analytic methods."

Can I have this guy's job?

For the Dx crotch chop, did the usual series of them count as one crotch gesture, or three? If HHH, HBK and the NAO did it at once, was that one, four or twelve crotch gestures? Also, what percentage of the middle finger numbers were from SCSAustin? My guess would be 90%.

academia,

RAF

No, there is nothing homo-erotic about those Fabulous Ones pics. Nothing at all.

The security software at my office begs to differ.  Somehow, it censored some of the pics.  Posts showed up, all the other pics showed up, but some of the pics of the Fabs were gone.  Not the red X you get when the pic doesn't load.  Pics were just gone.  Never seem that before.

• Like 1

You're going to have some explaining to do.

I don't know will be harder, trying to explain the Fabs or just giving up and pretending to come out.

It would be easier to pretend to be gay than to explain to a non fan that the Fabs weren't gay, and that you're not gay despite looking at pictures of two guys that look very gay.

• Like 3