DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I can't top that ^^^ but here's pics of me and my girlfriend meeting Sgt. Slaughter at a minor league baseball game 

AMylWQs.jpg

There's also one of us tying up collar-and-elbow but these pics are fucking huge so I'm gonna limit myself to just the two

The right photoshop editing and this would make a great poster with a caption like:

"August 1969: Sgt. Slaughter stumbles on the Woodstock Festival and gets to work."

You could have tried harder on this one. No Maradona GIFs for you today sir

I would have asked Sarge for a friendly handshake.

When I was in college at U of Minn I was at a charity basketball game and met Greg Gagne, right as he was retiring. We chatted for a bit, and I asked for a picture. My "friends" told Greg to put me in the sleeper, and when he did, they yelled for him to cinch it in.

Somewhere there's a pic of me turning purple with Greg Gagne. I gotta find it.

For now:

99ZvDSi.jpg

• Like 1

I can't top that ^^^ but here's pics of me and my girlfriend meeting Sgt. Slaughter at a minor league baseball game 

There's also one of us tying up collar-and-elbow but these pics are fucking huge so I'm gonna limit myself to just the two

The right photoshop editing and this would make a great poster with a caption like:

"August 1969: Sgt. Slaughter stumbles on the Woodstock Festival and gets to work."

You could have tried harder on this one. No Maradona GIFs for you today sir

I'm gonna take that as tacit permission to Meme you.

5_Rs17_Hb.png

Now make with the Maradona Gifs.  That's effort!

• Like 12

Probably the last picture taken of Andre the Giant, after his father's funeral in Paris, 1993:

1497803_570954716348632_7921702602866225

(The woman is Andre's mom.  The other man is a friend of the family.)

I love that Andre has a very Princess Bride-ish look here.

• Like 2