DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Dark grey t-shirts should be outlawed, they make everyone look terrible

Wrong again sir..

Renee+Young+Los+Matadores.png

Okay - it's not a t-shirt and it makes the Colons and Torito look terrible but still...

Good lord, are all 3 of them blatantly staring at her tits?  

• Like 1

87_SUR0024.jpg

I'm pretty sure the world would have imploded if Hulk and Superstar had actually teamed, and of course, Bammer.  Too much awesome.

I know revisionist historians will correct me, but that might be the weakest main event face Survivor Series team ever.  Graham had to retire before the show even started, Patera was already jobber fodder for Demolition, Orndorff was on his way out and losing to Rick Rude, the team was basically Hogan and Bigelow.   And even Bigelow was a non-factor within months thanks to an injury and an apparent attitude.  Between Hogan's team and Savage's team, I'd take Savage's team with no hesitation.

Well in all honesty, they used the 5 vs. 5 main events matches the first two years to mix up lower card with main events guys...you had people like Hillbilly Jim, Koko and Red Rooster to take pinfalls for the main eventers.

I agree though, that Savage's I-C Contenders team was better overall.

Dark grey t-shirts should be outlawed, they make everyone look terrible

Wrong again sir..

Okay - it's not a t-shirt and it makes the Colons and Torito look terrible but still...

Good lord, are all 3 of them blatantly staring at her tits?  

Renee_Young_Los_Matadores.png

• Like 7

I can't top that ^^^ but here's pics of me and my girlfriend meeting Sgt. Slaughter at a minor league baseball game 

KxxIbsY.jpg

AMylWQs.jpg

There's also one of us tying up collar-and-elbow but these pics are fucking huge so I'm gonna limit myself to just the two

• Like 2