DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Well, presumably no one thinks a human being's legal name is "Ryback," so it's not a stretch to think Skip Sheffield is the same guy. Husky Harris, on the other hand, is a second-generation star, while Bray Wyatt killed his dad by setting fire to his boat. Since we never heard about the death of IRS, we can assume they're different people.

All new members that sign up to Vince Russo's website today will have their membership donated to the Fighting Back charity.

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/proceeds-new-vip-sign-ups-817-will-donated-ko-cancer/

Russo apparently was fantasy-booking TNA using EWR with the fine folks over at newlegacyinc over the weekend during a 24 hr marathon to raise awareness for the Fighting Back cause, which raises money for the Canadian Cancer Society in honor on Frankie The Mobster who passed away due to the disease.

Ryback is Skip's identical twin brother that came into take Skip's place when Skip suffered a career ending injury.

The 'Ryback eats 20 meals a day' gimmick actually makes more sense if there was actually two of them running a 'Prestige' gimmick.

This should be Ryback's new theme: bread and jelly 20 times a day.

All new members that sign up to Vince Russo's website today will have their membership donated to the Fighting Back charity.

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/proceeds-new-vip-sign-ups-817-will-donated-ko-cancer/

Russo apparently was fantasy-booking TNA using EWR with the fine folks over at newlegacyinc over the weekend during a 24 hr marathon to raise awareness for the Fighting Back cause, which raises money for the Canadian Cancer Society in honor on Frankie The Mobster who passed away due to the disease.

wait, I thought he was fantasy-booking WWE with EWR? or was that earlier? from what I read, he basically went all-in with Bray Wyatt and with zanyness

Someone asked Bray Wyatt on twitter whatever happened to that Husky Harris guy and his response was something like "He needed direction, I needed a vessel"

I think that's a way cooler idea of explaining the repackaging than "Husky who"?

Someone asked Bray Wyatt on twitter whatever happened to that Husky Harris guy and his response was something like "He needed direction, I needed a vessel"

Miracle on 34th Street would be so much cooler if Kris Kringle answered a question on the stand like that.

• Like 1

So if Smackdown! does in fact move back to Thursdays, what will happen to NXT on WWE Network? I assume they won't run the shows against each other, will they move NXT to a different night or move it to an earlier or later time?

My son just said "PAY THE DOLLARS" when he challenged me to a wrestling match for the World Title I beat him for earlier this week(I was due for a win, he's been killing me all summer).

I asked him what that meant, and he responded: "MONEY IN THE BANK!" and I realized "Pay the Dollars" means "I'm cashing in my briefcase."

I'm telling you all this so that when I exclaim PAY THE DOLLARS  in the future, you'll know what I'm talking about.

• Like 10

I think that's a way cooler idea of explaining the repackaging than "Husky who"?

I was talking to Dasher Hatfield at a WIF show and he no-sold Moscow and Ultimo Breakfast. I thought Chikara continuity acknowldged create-a-wrestler was all 3 people.

According to Jericho, Cena realised that he should have put Barrett over at Summerslam pretty much as soon as the match was over.

The problem with a Nexus reunion is that you have a guy like Bray Wyatt who was in Nexus as Husky Harris.

He wasn't in the original Nexus. He was "New Nexus" with Michael McGillicutty.

You can just go with originals with BNB, DB, Slater, Ryback, Young, Gabriel, and Otunga.