DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

AJ got into with Michelle Beadle after Beadle said something like "what's up fuckface?" to CM Punk and Punk tried to play if off like he was offended but in reality he and Beadle were friends and Beadle just isn't very professional to begin with..  Long story short, it involved three people who I wish to never see on television again.

• Like 4

AJ got into with Michelle Beadle after Beadle said something like "what's up fuckface?" to CM Punk and Punk tried to play if off like he was offended but in reality he and Beadle were friends and Beadle just isn't very professional to begin with.. 

If I recall, Punk said he and Beadle were no longer friends as a direct result of her actions.

Which means he either agrees with his new wife or he's already whipped, and honestly, would it be so bad?

Regarding Del Rio's firing:  between the incident itself, and the tweet WWE put out, which I assume the guy who got slapped put up, being that he's the head of Social Media and Marketing, I'm all on Del Rio's side.  There's nothing worse to me than people who think that they can say or write anything about someone and not think there isn't going to be any physical repercussions because we live in a "polite society".  Fuck that and fuck him.

• Like 2

I'd like to see a lot of these internet bad asses in their workplace. If someone at work says something you don't like, you go to HR and complain.  It's basic human protocol. 

better to be an internet badass than an internet wiener. 

Del Rio was right, the end.

• Like 1

I wonder how different some of the comments here would be if it had been Mark Henry or one of the the other net faves pimp-slapping a pencil necked geek instead of ADR. Beyond wishing said geek's families their condolences on his untimely demise, obviously.

I'd like to see a lot of these internet bad asses in their workplace. If someone at work says something you don't like, you go to HR and complain.  It's basic human protocol. 

Keep in mind that Del Rio never heard the remark and found out second hand.

Do you want your co-workers hitting you for comments that you may or may not have said? You don't have to be a genius to figure out that condoning violence in the workplace is generally a bad idea. Given the racism element, the guy would've likely been fired. However, Del Rio's actions made it so he can't be fired because now WWE could have a lawsuit on their hands because a 250 pound wrestler struck a social media guy. Is getting fired worth slapping someone?

Del Rio was wrong, end of story. If you put your hands on a co-worker in ANY workplace, you deserve to be shown the door. 

• Like 2

He confronted the guy and asked him if he said it and the guy neither apologized or denied it. Guess he thought sleeping with HHH made him immune from being beat up.

With the way he he has been treated on TV, Del Rio should have quit months ago. This gave him an out.

• Like 1

Internet wieners get the best jobs.

I believe we need to settle this truth of what happened by cementing the known facts into the non-ficiton journalistic form that speaks to our historical era and will capture the weight of the event for generations hundreds of years from now.

I mean, of course, a primitve template-based webcomic:

wwehistory.png

Case closed, gentlemen.  The format of record has spoken.  History is written.

• Like 6