DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Just watched the Paul Heyman doc. Really good, though really not much that we don't already know. Actually, shocking how positive it was.

It's funny that the official WWE narrative is that he's basically the greatest manager of all-time. I still wouldn't put him above Heenan but with the way this WWE run is going he might be there in a couple years. He's probably the greatest manager promo ever, though. Cornette and Heenan are funnier, but Heyman is basically selling main events by himself this year.  

• Like 1

Yeah, I mean...it's funny how everyone talks about how ADR should have beat the shit out of that the guy. They're adults and it's a workplace. I hope Internet commenters aren't swinging fists at the office to everyone that pisses them off. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I mean...it's funny how everyone talks about how ADR should have beat the shit out of that the guy. They're adults and it's a workplace. I hope Internet commenters aren't swinging fists at the office to everyone that pisses them off. 

Listen, when I get to wear my underwear to work, I might start punching people.

• Like 4

Question.....what other staff members has he assaulted?  I don't remember any of those stories.  

"Assault" is probably not the right word. He's had run-ins with staff members, but there aren't any specific stories.

Kevin Dunn being assaulted by ADR is wish fulfillment/wishful thinking.

How in God's name does one get a job updating social media?

What an easy job.

It tens to be a PR position. Its not like the only duty is updating a Twitter feed. That would be the dream.

I've seen people with the job title "Digital Strategist." What a BS job.