DVDVR Message Board

MISC MATCHES

DEAN

Me too, I think that AJ Tag League was their last stop before going to WWF for their brief run.

I really wished Zenk hadn't quit, CanAms >>>> Strike Force.

The only good thing about Strike Force was Jesse calling them the "Mexi-Can Connection."

I'm assuming I already posted the Kendo Nagasaki/Greg Valentine barbed-wire match enough for Dean to see it.

Checking cagematch.net. So they didn't televise Tenta/Tiger Mask Misawa v. Moondogs Spike/Spot... AJ TV in November 1987 had Abdullah/TNT facing Tenta/Kabuki and Tenta/Kabuki v. Terry/Dory Funk.

I'm assuming I already posted the Kendo Nagasaki/Greg Valentine barbed-wire match enough for Dean to see it.

Checking cagematch.net. So they didn't televise Tenta/Tiger Mask Misawa v. Moondogs Spike/Spot... AJ TV in November 1987 had Abdullah/TNT facing Tenta/Kabuki and Tenta/Kabuki v. Terry/Dory Funk.

Why on earth would you not televise a Moondogs match?

Yeah, the Moondogs had a 4 week long tour in October 1987 and made TV twice. There may have been a slight clash in styles.

The two TV matches:

Brody and the Moondogs vs Takagi, S. Nakano and Tiger Mask.

Rusher Kimura and the Moondogs vs Kabuki, Fuchi and Inoue.

The Moondog stint ended with Samson Fuyuki/Kawada vs George Weingeroff/Moondog Spot and Tenta/Misawa vs Moondog Spike/Terry Gordy in an Untelevised matches.

I could imagine Larry Latham not being a huge fan of Japan