DVDVR Message Board

MISC MATCHES

DEAN

So, you all remember the 1-2-3 Kid vs. Chris Hammrick squash match where the latter takes an insane bump to the floor. Based on the taping schedule, this is either the encore or the prequel, as Chris tries, and succeeds in waking up a crowd during a Tatanka squash. Depending on your patience level, you might want to start at about 2:33. The crowd reaction is along the lines "Is he dead?" There's also a replay from the ringside cam at about 3:10. 

Holy fuck. Duggan and Kamala on the same team is messed up enough. And Jerry Estrada is there too!

EDIT: The hell did I just watch? Ultimo Dragon does a picture-perfect Asai moonsault onto Jerry Estrada and then gets grabbed for a scoop bodyslam by Hacksaw Duggan giving the thumbs up and shouting "HOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And then post-match everyone is played out to a Firehouse song. This HAS to be the match where Tenryu came up with the undercard "random dudes in a six-man tag" concept.

Here's George & Shunji Takano vs. "The Model" Rick Martel & The Brooklyn Brawler, complete with George doing an insane dive right at the end of the match:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k5dls_george-takano-shunji-takano-vs-rick-martel-the-brooklyn-brawler-sws_sport

and Tugboat vs. Roadblock from Sumo Hall

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k1xb7_the-rochester-roadblock-vs-tugboat-sws_sport

• Like 1

"We have Ric Flair v. Tiger Mask II, let's air 3 minutes of it!"

the mention of BiggestJapan getting beheaded reminded me to check my list of PW uploaders for other terminated accounts. So, RIP BiggestJapan, Chop Ping, Scorp C, Squared Circle, buckshot6L, DoubleMiz, WrestlingChallenge95, KingOfKings, and Wrestle-1 W-1.

But Lucier uploading some Raja Lion buildup is fun. That match used to be a lil bit more obscure