DVDVR Message Board

TMZ report that TNA Wrestling is cancelled.

since Santino is retired 

wait what?

well that's put a damper on my day (or my enjoyment from this thread at least)

DO NOT MENTION THIS IN THE OMNIBUS THREAD!!!  We got you ... just trust us.

If anyone here knows [EN090] personally, please go check on him.

I'm 100% serious.

He's on the online users list right now.

You're right, he is, but he isn't viewing this thread yet. 

Probably getting himself good and drunk first.

Kubler-Ross called this, "Acceptance."

• Like 3

This is the best wrestling news I've read in over a decade.

I'm somewhat conflicted about that, given how many people are likely going to lose their jobs, but, on the other hand, ding dong the witch is dead.

Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch! 

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

You think they'll make it to October if Spike doesn't renew their contract?

For that matter, when does their TV deal end? I assume it's relatively soon.

maybe they can bring Don West back and turn entire episodes into a TNA clearance sale, like it's Shop At Home.

You know the TNA archives are gonna wind up in the $1 DVD pile next to the "Jeff Jarrett/Steve Austin 1989 USWA Before they were Stars" DVDs that they sold from a footage cache

Don't you ever dare to compare late USWA to TNA ever again.

You know, if TNA does end up on another network, I'd almost expect Jarrett to come back to win their Heavyweight title. He did that for the transition from PPV to Fox Sports South, then from internet webcasts to their first show on Spike ... ooh ooh, since they're all over the dick of nostalgia, what if we get Jarrett pulling a "Vince in WCW" for TNA's last show ever.

I could see it happening ... granted, I would not actually watch it happening.

All my likes are gone.  So much good stuff in here.  Bob Carter must be so embarrassed of this whole mess.  If anyone in the real business world found out he would be the laughing stock of the energy industry.  He should probably bring Dixie on Maury and take a paternity test to prove he is not her father.      

• Like 1

All my likes are gone.  So much good stuff in here.  Bob Carter must be so embarrassed of this whole mess.  If anyone in the real business world found out he would be the laughing stock of the energy industry.  He should probably bring Dixie on Maury and take a paternity test to prove he is not her father.      

My guess is all he would have to say to them is well it was that or I had to give her a job with Panda and gawd knows how that would have gone.