DVDVR Message Board

TMZ report that TNA Wrestling is cancelled.

So who is going to put down $3 so they can share all of THIS with us?

• Exclusive, in-depth VIDEO interviews with wrestling’s biggest stars, conducted by Vince Russo!
  • Vince Russo’s Raw review every Monday
  • Vince Russo’s Smackdown review every Tuesday
  • Wrestling 101 w/ Professor Russo
  • Member access only blog posts, news, and analysis from Vince Russo and his team.
  • Behind-the-scenes, personal footage of Vince Russo as you’ve never seen him before.
  • Much, much more!

Loathe as I am to defend Russo, I don't think he literally meant his phone had been tapped, but was saying that PWI had no way of knowing if was quit or fired, but are reporting it as fact, so they must have "bugged his phone" to be so sure.

• Like 2

Vince and Dixie are fucking. There is absolutely no other logical explanation for this level of complete and utter retardation to occur. It's one thing to have a bad "mind for wrestling", which Dixie clearly has, it's another to outright lie to your employees/employer about a guy who they flat out don't want in the company.

Suffice to say, "The Vince Russo Saga" is one chapter of "The Death of TNA" book that I'll be dying to read.

I don't know if it's an affair or blackmail or mind control but there is more to this story than just "Russo kisses Dixie's ass and feeds her ego." TNA has been full of ass kissers like Hogan or Bischoff or Dreamer and Dixie, eventually anyway, got rid of them.

Russo though...the woman is literally obsessed with having him in her company in some capacity. Even to the point she will lie to business partners, her entire roster, lose tens of millions dollars and turn herself and her company into a long running joke.

Yeah, he's gone now to make Spike happy, but even if they come around and sign a new deal, does anyone think it will be that long until he's back? It's worse than WCW because even they were willing to cut him loose eventually. Dixie, however, will never get rid of him, no matter what. It's warped.

So who is going to put down $3 so they can share all of THIS with us?

• Exclusive, in-depth VIDEO interviews with wrestling’s biggest stars, conducted by Vince Russo!
  • Vince Russo’s Raw review every Monday
  • Vince Russo’s Smackdown review every Tuesday
  • Wrestling 101 w/ Professor Russo
  • Member access only blog posts, news, and analysis from Vince Russo and his team.
  • Behind-the-scenes, personal footage of Vince Russo as you’ve never seen him before.
  • Much, much more!

I hope he also does a segment on how to properly send emails to people.

• Like 2

Hours earlier, Taz had written, “I unfollowed Russo earlier. He’s annoying and all about his brand. #Go Away.”

Talk about pot calling the kettel black.

I used to have a friend who would often ask me if Taz was black. Like I fuckin' knew!

I hope you directed your friend to the Sicilian scene with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper from True Romance for the answer.

So bitches aren't whores aren't sluts?

Sorry, I enjoy being pedantic.

Which I believe is Latin for "a dick."

"He can be pedantic, he can be pedantic"

George-costanza.jpg

The Russo/Dixie relationship will end when Dixie tries to take credit for buying the big salad.

• Like 2