DVDVR Message Board

TMZ report that TNA Wrestling is cancelled.

TNA announces that they have brought in "Vic Russo," Vince Russo's suspiciously similar-looking cousin, as new head booker.

"Relax, bros! I'm not Vince Russo. Look, I have a curly mustache!"

• Like 1

fLvb3.gif

Kobashi/Sasaki, this ain't.
More like Frye/Takayama this ain't
Piling on to say: "Two homeless guys fighting over a discarded T-bone, this ain't."
Bum Fights, it ain't.
Two girls fighting over the top bunk it ain't.

Two girls fighting over doo-doo in a cup, it ain't.

Shit, out of likes AGAIN??!?!  Da fuqua?  I wasn't even in here 5 damn minutes?  Do I need more posts to unlock some achievement??

Edit:  ^ See??  I wanted to like the "amoebas" thing, buuut nooooooo ....

• Like 1

fLvb3.gif

Piling on to say: "Two homeless guys fighting over a discarded T-bone, this ain't."
Bum Fights, it ain't.

I'm just quoting to see it get even smaller, and then make a joke about it not being two amoebas fighting, or maybe it is I can't tell

• Like 6

fLvb3.gif

Bum Fights, it ain't.

They weren't fighting over it. Here, let me link you the video and some assorted animated GIF's.

fLvb3.gif

Bum Fights, it ain't.
I'm just quoting to see it get even smaller, and then make a joke about it not being two amoebas fighting, or maybe it is I can't tell

http://youtu.be/s_S4DCjoEUc

While this kitten is adorable,as amusing as it's fighting style is, I would not try to stop that cat for almost anything. Cat fights are brutal.

I'm going to assume that Jae was posting about the quotes in a less-deadpan-than Rippa way of saying "cut that shit out," and I'd like to keep this altar of schadenfreude open so we can finally pop the champagne when the final nail is hammered.

Reports say that TNA is selling their video library at the going rate of about $500/hr. 1,000 hours of footage.

That's fucking hilarious.

Okay.  Let's get a Kickstarter together to by the library.  We can hold onto it until Vince is desperate for some footage (if the Network is still around) and make some money.  We would be the first people to actually make money from TNA.  

I can only imagine the rewards for donations:

"For a $25 donation you get an autograph from TNA Legend Cheeks and you get to motorboat Roxie Lottalove (or whatever the fat girl in TNA name was)"

"For a $50 donation you get the cage that Lollipop was using to stage dance in the corner of the entrance way"

"For a $75 donation you get Lollipop"

Whatever happened to her anyway?

• Like 2

Reports say that TNA is selling their video library at the going rate of about $500/hr. 1,000 hours of footage.

That's fucking hilarious.

Okay.  Let's get a Kickstarter together to by the library.  We can hold onto it until Vince is desperate for some footage (if the Network is still around) and make some money.  We would be the first people to actually make money from TNA.  

http://youtu.be/YyDqoLimejg?t=1m30s

"For a $25 donation you get an autograph from TNA Legend Cheeks and you get to motorboat Roxie Lottalove (or whatever the fat girl in TNA name was)"

Dude, I was on that Rosie Lottalove tip like nine pages ago

Just to make it perfectly clear

Edit your fucking posts so they don't include 48 quote boxes or take some time off.

Mods and Admins included

• Like 2

Please let TNA hire Don West back to host an infomercial selling TNA footage.  "We've got a deal on a mint condition Abyss vs Sting match which normally goes for $500, but for the next 10 minutes we're cutting the price down to $300 and throwing in a Team 3-D vs Beer Money match for free!"

• Like 4

If true, I'm not surprised at all that TNA would try to sell their footage per hour. Like, I can just e-mail someone there (and one of my family members or friends, accidentally) and go "Yes, I would like to own that episode of Impact where Psicosis bumped his ass off for Jarrett, please! Paypal-ing you 500 bucks!" Is there a discount if you order a custom six-hour tape?

• Like 1

TNA announces that they have brought in "Vic Russo," Vince Russo's suspiciously similar-looking cousin, as new head booker.

"Relax, bros! I'm not Vince Russo. Look, I have a curly mustache!"

Maybe they can bring in Vic Venom.

• Like 4