DVDVR Message Board

TMZ report that TNA Wrestling is cancelled.

To save money House shows can be simulated online using the old WCW Pay per listen technology.

You would pay $5.99 for a parking space at a local Sonic and put one of those drive in speakers on your car window while you eat and listen to Mike Tenay make some shit up while Russo live tweets about it via the drive through menu screen.

"WE KNOW WHOSE TATER TOTS THOSE ARE, TAZ!"

• Like 5

Observer mentioned that there was loads of panic at the TNA tapings because they'd been told for ages that "good news was coming" and most still believed Dixie's claims that they were still talking with Spike and some sort of deal was imminent. Obviously nothing of the sort happened. The SmackDown news only added to the problems.

I feel bad for them, but come on: Who would trust anything management had to tell them after everythng that's happened?

Damn you guys, stop being so awesome and hilarious with all these posts!  Don't have enough likes for them.

RE:  Meltzer's notes

And here I thought UTA signing up as TNA's agent was going to be good for them in getting a new TV deal.  But I guess they can't work miracles.  I think TNA really could've used the agency a lot better in 05 or 06 though when it had so much potential after the Spike move.

I can see the end of TNA playing out exactly like Caddyshack

Abyss walks out in front of the crowd at their last show "Hey, Everybody! We're all going to get laid!"

Abyss doing the Oprah to a whole stadium of Impact Zone mutants is grandly hilarious to me! "YOU GET A KNOCKOUT! YOU GET A KNOCKOUT! YOU THERE ... YOU GET A KNOCKOUT!"

You know what tempers this though? Russo dressed as Captain Spalding from "House of 1000 Corpses."

Observer mentioned that there was loads of panic at the TNA tapings because they'd been told for ages that "good news was coming" and most still believed Dixie's claims that they were still talking with Spike and some sort of deal was imminent. Obviously nothing of the sort happened. The SmackDown news only added to the problems.

I feel bad for them, but come on: Who would trust anything management had to tell them after everythng that's happened?

#ItHappens