DVDVR Message Board

TMZ report that TNA Wrestling is cancelled.

You know, Russo deserves congratulations.  First we had kayfabe, where we all new it was kinda sorta "fake" in its own way (but then we really weren't sure) ... then the business became more exposed with dirt sheets, then the internet, so we abandoned the pretenses and things were more shooty ... then there was the "worked shoot," because shoots were the new thing that drew ratings ... then there were the "worked or not" shoots ... and now ... with TNA ... we're back to not knowing what the fuck is real, fake, real-fake, fake-real, shoot-fake, shoot-real, shoot-the-fucking-piano-player ... and it's absolutely gorgeous.

I propose the "Death of TNA" book be written by Erwin Schrödinger.

From Russo's Twitter:

Interesting. Appears a rep from Phoney Wrestling Information (PWI) tapped my phone yesterday to hear if I quit or got fired. Sneaky bastards

The amoeba believes his little bubble to be the globe at the center of the universe, even as it floats forgotten into the birdbath.

• Like 2

It would be so awesome if PWI tapped Russo's phone line. I am imagining Stu Saks and Brandi Mankiewicz sitting around like they are in an episode of the wire, trying desperately what the words "bro" and "swerve" are code for. 

• Like 15

If there is a vengeful god out there, Vince Russo will be forced to raise a child with a heavy Southern accent as his own.

.... and all of his children will be girls.  Though, if he doesn't work out some of his issues, that may necessitate long-term therapy for the kids at some point.  ("And, for my sweet sixteen party, he gave me a case of Budweiser and called me BRO").

• Like 1

I hope we can get some sort of epilogue for all the TNA roster, like Animal House or American Graffiti. Senator Kurt Angle writes itself

That would be awesome, it's what the entire final episode should be nad it should include as many people who've ever been in TNA as possible.

Trytan  returned to his home planet.

The midget beating off in the trashcan is still masturbating in trash cans.

Mark and Jay Briscoe have a chicken farm

Chris Hero got into shape, it didn't last long.

KURT ANGLE '14

STILL TRAINING FOR MMA DEBUT

STING '13

DRAWING LARGER CROWDS AT COMIC-CON THAN TNA TV TAPINGS

KEVIN NASH '11

TORE HIS QUAD WALKING TO MAILBOX TO GET $3.42 TNA ROYALTY CHECK

CM PUNK '04

WHEREABOUTS UNKNOWN

• Like 2

Sometimes silence is best. Russo is making himself look move like a clown. This is the PERFECT time for him to take his money and go on a one month vacation somewhere with no internet, phones, etc. The lies, the denial, the admittance, the silliness, and now the conspiracy theories?

I haven't actually looked at his twitter page but is it possible he was being sarcastic when he said his phone was hacked? Sounds sarcastic to me.

The man's phone was tapped, cut him a break.

How long until his Twitter gets hacked?

As soon as he says something really fucking stupid.

Damn, talk about dumb luck. His account apparently got hacked the very moment it was created. These kidz just don't fuck around these days.

• Like 1

Russo just tweeted that he has BIG news about tonight's Impact. 

He also tweeted: I can actually feel Vic Venom wiping the eyes from his long, long sleep.

And he keeps teasing that JR was behind his TNA departure and we can only find out by subscribing to his website.