DVDVR Message Board

TMZ report that TNA Wrestling is cancelled.

Dixie eats chalk AND shit? I never would have known that without this thread...  It's really a shame that TNA doesn't even have a fanbase to troll at a time like this. I will give Dixie props for continuing to blather about on-going negotiations on Twitter. That's just carny as fuck,  a pity that's the only thing she's ever done well.

Don't be dissing Hardcore Pawn in here. The Gold family feud is booked exceedingly well. It's the very best of Vince, Shane and Steph.

Les is carny as at least ten kinds of fuck; Seth is the only one with any damn sense; and Ashley just yells and uses her "Les is my daddy!" privilege.

Yup. I sees it.

• Like 1

They've found a new TV deal already! Better go link this to my twitter...

impact-wrestling-own.jpg

Spike TV’s sudden announcement that it will no longer broadcast Impact Wrestling seemed to spell doom for Total Non-Stop Action (TNA) Wrestling, but the promotion has reportedly inked a promising new TV deal with the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).

Starting in September, Impact Wrestling will be added to the Wednesday afternoon line-up on OWN, sandwiched between Divine Design and Life With LaToya. 

Although the predominantly female demographic of OWN is a stark change from Spike TV’s male-dominated viewership, TNA president Dixie Carter is reportedly confident that “ratings can only go up.”

According to a contract leaked online, the deal with OWN will necessitate some changes to the format and presentation of Impact Wrestling, including:

• The program will only be 30 minutes long, and will include at least one makeover per episode
  • Dr. Oz will do all drug testing for TNA, to ensure wrestlers are on a strict regimen of homeopathic remedies and The Dr. Oz Miracle Lemon Ginger Cleanse®
  • Every episode will be broadcast from a gently lit studio, where members of a studio audience will cheer wildly in hopes that Oprah will give away free stuff
  • The TNA roster will be at least 80 percent female, and contain no fewer than three fabulous interior decorators
  • Absolutely no fighting will be allowed

Just when Jim Ross' non compete has run out, TNA is pretty much gone. Cannot understand her devotion to Russo.

Which on-going negotiation has a better chance of succeeding:

1: Ukraine's on going negotiation with Russia?

2. Israel's with the Palestinian's?

3. TNA's with Spike TV?