DVDVR Message Board

TMZ report that TNA Wrestling is cancelled.

All my likes are gone.  So much good stuff in here.  Bob Carter must be so embarrassed of this whole mess.  If anyone in the real business world found out he would be the laughing stock of the energy industry.  He should probably bring Dixie on Maury and take a paternity test to prove he is not her father.      

My guess is all he would have to say to them is well it was that or I had to give her a job with Panda and gawd knows how that would have gone.

This is the best wrestling news I've read in over a decade.

I'm somewhat conflicted about that, given how many people are likely going to lose their jobs, but, on the other hand, ding dong the witch is dead.

The Women's Champion had to pick up shifts at Sunglasses Hut to pay her bills at one time. A wrestler sent to OVW from Impact Wrestling was on food stamps. What jobs? The roster couldn't make a living. The only people doing OK were the people that were already doing OK. The writing was on the wall. The talented people will land on their feet & find work elsewhere, like AJ Styles did. The ones that don't probably shouldn't be in the business anyway.

Spike is just bending TNA over the barrel which is even more hilarious.  

They have told TNA that they are cancelled and that they do not want Russo at all.  It is like they hold pocket aces with A-K-K-Q-Q on the board with Dixie holding 2-7 and they forced her to push all in.

Spike is basically dictating terms of a new deal to TNA right now.

• Like 1

Vince Russo made it but he was only supposed to email it to Mike Tenay.

I DEMAND MOAR LIKES!

EDIT:  I just looked at who all's reading this topic ...

Hey, EN090 ... how ya doin,' buddy?  (I'm rubbing my monitor on the back as I type this ... I'm not even kidding.)

So after 12 years of them supposedly going under it actually might happen this time?

Can't wait to see everyone's reaction if they somehow make it out of this.

Either way, I haven't watched the show in months so I don't care. Thanks for all the notoriety though.

So after 12 years of them supposedly going under it actually might happen this time?

Either way, I haven't watched the show in months so I don't care. Thanks for all the notoriety though.

This would be called the denial stage.

• Like 5

My guess is that he is actually Vince Russo...

My guess is that he is actually Vince Russo...

No way.  Vince Russo can not type or say 6 words without saying "bro".

We've already seen the first casualty.

EN090 has deleted his Twitter account.

Because I couldn't find a better "leave the memories alone" TNA video.  Probably should just wait another week:

I hate this video because of it's music and revisionist history.

As if things weren't bad before Hogan came in.

You spell "sympathy" with an "n," and otherwise incorrectly in other ways.

Edit:  Although, if they do make it out of this, I can't speak for everyone, but it'll be like watching the road runner outsmart that goddamn coyote one more time.  Citizen Kane slow claps, soccer coach celebrations, Daniel Bryan "Yessing," the whole nine.

You know, this is the Internet, and we can see the nonsense hysterics you posted to Twitter. It's fucking quoted in this thread and we all had a good laugh. It's ok. You'll be ok. We'll all be ok.

• Like 2