DVDVR Message Board

2014 WORLD CUP THREAD

RIPPA

Beat Costa Rica? I know Costa Rica were underrated coming in, but Italy should still be beating them. 

Indeed, it's their own fault for not winning games they should.  Still, their game plan was working against Uruguay and they were en route to qualifying until the red card changed the entire game. Eh, oh well....Viva Los Ticos! PURA VIDA!

Actually I´m amazed that Greece is actually trying to counter with speed they didn´t seem to have if you trust the impression of the first two games. Oh, and Ivory Coast are looking terrible right now. The German feed only cuts to the Columbia vs Japan game if something happens, so I don´t have a clue about that game. Way more entertainment in that matchday than expected as of now.

Japan, you need to win because 1) Jae will be happy, and not start banning motherfuckers and; 2) NOBODY THAT ISN'T GREEK WANTS TO SEE THOSE SHITBUMS PLAYING AGAIN IN THE WORLD CUP. Or anywhere else.

Japan, you need to win because 1) Jae will be happy, and not start banning motherfuckers and; 2) NOBODY THAT ISN'T GREEK WANTS TO SEE THOSE SHITBUMS PLAYING AGAIN IN THE WORLD CUP. Or anywhere else.

Point of order: I live in Astoria and I value my life.

Yes.  Yes you do. 

One thing about Ivory Coast, I can definitely see why Arsenal are so interested in getting Serge Aurier. He basically plays "any position on the right side of the field" and he just covers an immense amount of ground. He's been one of their most impressive players for me.

Yes.  Yes you do. 

HELLAS! HELLAS! HELLAS!

• Like 1

Yes.  Yes you do. 

HELLAS! HELLAS! HELLAS!

That Greek restaurant in front of Bareburger is probably going crazy right now.   

That paired with Colombia being ahead?  This is going to be a fun night if these results hold. 

• Like 1