DVDVR Message Board

2014 WORLD CUP THREAD

RIPPA

Assuming the topic is still valid, is there any job in the world other than "professional athlete" where there's any doubt as to being fired after your THIRD instance of biting someone on the job?

Yes, but you have to pay extra for that kind of action.

Assuming the topic is still valid, is there any job in the world other than "professional athlete" where there's any doubt as to being fired after your THIRD instance of biting someone on the job?

Would pro wrestler count?

I'd classify wrestlers as professional athletes.

Suarez may be the best striker in the world.  But he's gonna get banned for life if he doesn't stop trying to eat motherfuckers.

Come on, now. Who doesn't like a good Italian sub now and then?

Third time I've seen that joke from three different sources. Fucking plagiarists.

Suarez may be the best striker in the world.  But he's gonna get banned for life if he doesn't stop trying to eat motherfuckers.

Third time I've seen that joke from three different sources. Fucking plagiarists.

Still funny, though.

I apologize for the plagarism. I may have just been caught up in the euphoria of FSW catching the BURNING BANHAMMAH~!

Still funny, though.

I apologize for the plagarism. I may have just been caught up in the euphoria of FSW catching the BURNING BANHAMMAH~!

Well, he was always begging Dean and Rippa to give it to him.

• Like 1

Looks like it´s going to be Ivory Coast. Japan haven´t done much offensively even though they tried, Greece is Greece.

I can´t wait to eat my words after Greece sneaks in a 2-1 win over Drogba and co or Japan thrashes Columbia in a suprising turn of events.

EDIT: Barely 8 minutes gone and the German commentator speaks of the Ivory Coast´s "Golden Generation", which makes me wonder - have they even won an Africa Cup of Nations with Toure and Drogba and whomever I don´t know about from that "Golden Generation"?