DVDVR Message Board

2014 WORLD CUP THREAD

RIPPA

I can´t say I did expect that to happen.

EDIT: The big problem with the handballs is, that the rules are just so unclear. It says there has to be an active and unnatural movement of the hand towards the ball. BS imo and very hard to handle for refs. Make it if the arm is right at the side of the body and gets hit, no handball, as soon as the arm moves away from the the ribs, it´s a handball.

Holland equalises right away. Crazy stuff.

Have game on the background while doing work. Robben scores, go back to doing my thing. Univision guy screams GOL, I go what the hell and see Australia scored. See replay of Cahill strike: HOLY SHIT!

EDIT: Rippa, is the Univision stream blocked at your workplace? 

http://deportesenvivo.univision.com/game/holanda-at-australia-on-20140618

I could watch Univision but really I was just being super lazy and not walking the 5 feet into our training room with the HD TV with cable.

You should be watching on Univision anyway

I took two weeks off work, watched every game so far, so obviously, the one game I miss due to an appointment is the most exciting so far.

Now to wade through the dumbass fakeout videos on youtube looking for the goals.

I took two weeks off work, watched every game so far, so obviously, the one game I miss due to an appointment is the most exciting so far.

Now to wade through the dumbass fakeout videos on youtube looking for the goals.

Are they just people playing FIFA 14 like the WWE videos?

Yeah usually

Unfortunately, yes. Not even with related teams. What kind of idiot takes the time to do this shit? Managed to see some vines of the goals though.