• Ivory Coast
  • Ghana
  • Burkina Faso
  • Nigeria
  • Egypt
  • Algeria
  • Senegal

The winners of the five home and away ties advance to the World Cup

Germany at Faeror Isles, 60. minutes played, Germany leads 1-0. So far, the ref has missed at least two penalty calls and falsely called Klose offside twice when he was through on goal. We play pretty uninspired, but damn, this referee pisses me off even more then the way we play.EDIT1: Mueller apparently fouling himself leads to a penalty for Germany. This referee is awful.EDIT2: Retracting the first part of my statement, it was a foul. Second part still stands, though.

Should be the first European team to do so, shouldn´t they? Germany is one win away from qualifying. Or one Swedish draw against Austria. Hopefully we will keep ourselves from playing a "final" in Sweden by beating Ireland next matchday. Sorry for all the Irish on the board, but I think you guys are out of the second place race anyway? .

Germany at Faeror Isles, 60. minutes played, Germany leads 1-0. So far, the ref has missed at least two penalty calls and falsely called Klose offside twice when he was through on goal. We play pretty uninspired, but damn, this referee pisses me off even more then the way we play.EDIT1: Mueller apparently fouling himself leads to a penalty for Germany. This referee is awful.

Ewwwwww.

I love the running theme that within minutes of Dewar complaining - the US scoresCall Clint Dempsey ugly next

I'm going to call that fucking bellend ugly, stupid, shitty and every other possible bad word I can think of, or make up.

Someone bet over 2.5 goals. That penalty "effort" totally fucked me. That man deserves the hardest kick to the junk you can imagine.

And it's official, the USA is going to Brazil, and better yet, since Panama scored, Mexico enter the final two games in fifth place, currently in position to miss out of qualifying completely.

As someone who loves watching the World Cup coverage on Univision, it might suck some of the fun out if Mexico isn't in and excited.

Also they have better commercials.  They have ads for Line, which is cute.  Plus all the commercial housewives are super curvy.

Status entering the final two rounds

USA 16 (Qualified)

Costa Rica 15 (Qualified)

Honduras 11 (0)

--------Automatic Qualifiers---------

Panama 8 (-2)

-------Playoff with New Zealand-----

Mexico 8 (-2)

Jamaica 4 (-6)

Final Two rounds of games (Home team listed first)

October 11th

USA-Jamaica

Honduras-Costa Rica

Mexico-Panama

That's right, basically a winner take all showdown at the Azteca

October 15th

Costa Rica-Mexico

Jamaica-Honduras

Panama-USA

Wouldn't it be great if Mexico had to rely on the USA to take the playoff spot?