DVDVR Message Board

2014 WORLD CUP THREAD

RIPPA

Also this CONCACAF thing makes me embarrassed for you.

It's a joke. Basically because you Europeans (yeah, Canada but come on you are European) like to puff your chests out and knock anything that isn't UEFA.

Hi.

I don't know anyone that really cares about concacaf. Its not a superiority thing, more your leagues are self contained and your players don't really transfer well abroad for the most part. There's interest in south America obviously, but not really in DaMarcus Beasley and Jozy Altidore

Alejandro Moreno is the snarkiest motherfucker I've ever heard do color analysis on a legit sports broadcast and I want ESPN to keep him on permanent retainer.

Has really stepped it up in HON vs ECU and become Latino Bobby The Brain Heenan, it's fantastic to hear.

I saw O'Neill putting Viera in his place after he described a tackle as a "Roy Keane tackle" by swiftly renaming it a Patrick Viera tackle. I've also enjoyed Hansen's sudden reappearance on the BBC, it's like they've brought him back just to do the necessary dirty work of savaging England performances, because Phil fucking Neville isn't going to do it.