DVDVR Message Board

NO STRIKE POLICY

RIPPA

The No Strike Policy is in effect for the foreseeable future.

Piss me (or any other admin for that matter) off and you are gone. Then you can go back to posting what a terrible human being I am on the rest of the internet.

Eventually - I will let you know when we return to normal posting procedures.

I know this is difficult for some of you but post wisely

• Like 18

I have no impulse control problems and know when to shut up.  Valuable traits.

I'm in the same boat. High five for being, uh, normal?

That makes three... at least in an online environment.

I guess learning professionalism at a young age is a tremendous thing.

I get not wanting to deal with the *FSW's of the world anymore, but I can't imagine a heated debate would be worth banning people over.  This is what the internet is for, right?  Must be something else.

*Although I do miss the goof.  I disagreed with around 98% of what he had to say, but can't we all just not get along?

• Like 1

I get not wanting to deal with the *FSW's of the world anymore, but I can't imagine a heated debate would be worth banning people over.  This is what the internet is for, right?  Must be something else.

*Although I do miss the goof.  I disagreed with around 98% of what he had to say, but can't we all just not get along?

There's a world of deference between heated debate and one guy being a condescending jackals(who has a history of such behavior). Wait ....I'm mistaken. It's the internet, carry on. Also miss "Thin Armenian Busboy" but what's done is done. Think the . Mods are sick of hearing about that too. My 2 cents.

My money's on either the Foley topic in the July thread or that guy getting drunk and saying all that stuff about Whipwreck.

In any case enforcing some semblance of civility is why I only go here as forums go, so I support this.

As the champion of fair play and role model for the younger generation, I am all for this. Of course, I really like the staked heads .jpg to accompany such bannings, just sort of lends an air of grim and implacable authority to the proceedings.

Dare I say, "it's what's best for business!"

• Like 1

I apologize for any part that I had in re-establishing this policy. I joined this board because I enjoy talking about all aspects of wrestling with people that have interesting thoughts about it. I'll be much smarter about de-railing threads in the future (i.e., I'll make sure not to do it).