DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

What was this look that Sebastian gave Eva? I must have missed it. Anyway, I felt like that guy hit the lotto with Jojo and then threw it all away over nothing. She comes off as a great person.

I like Uso #1. I've been waiting for him to snap for three weeks. Naomi is cool too, though. I like that Cameron has no filter.

When I break kayfabe and do a shoot move, I always make it a Hurricanrana.

Or it was passive aggression on her part, forcing him to bump for her, since if he swatted her down, he'd look like an asshole. He didn't act like she hurt him, he acted confused and wanted to know why she did that.

What was this look that Sebastian gave Eva? I must have missed it. 

It's like when a little kid is out in the park and catches a glimpse of the sun for the first time.

He knows he's not supposed to stare at it; it might hurt his eyes, and his parents might even scold him for doing it, but dammit - he's going to for as long as he can anyway.

For the third straight week, the audience for the WWE Total Divas show has risen.  The 8/11 show did 1,671,000 viewers.  That is up more than 100,000 from last week and 328,000 from the debut episode.  Generally, audience drops after the debut.  More and more it looks like WWE has a hit on their hands.

Hahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

For the third straight week, the audience for the WWE Total Divas show has risen.  The 8/11 show did 1,671,000 viewers.  That is up more than 100,000 from last week and 328,000 from the debut episode.  Generally, audience drops after the debut.  More and more it looks like WWE has a hit on their hands.

Hahahahahahahaha

That's higher ratings than TNA, right?

It's time for WAY TOO EARLY handicapping for Season 2.

Question: Likelihood that they will not be a part of the next season...

Nattie - 100% (wedding this year - no reason to be on next year)

JoJo - 75% (can't take a body slam - does not bode well)

Funkadactyls - 50% (could see it going either way)

Eva Marie - 25% (depends on if WWE hasn't chased her off yet - E! will save this girl's job for as long as they can)

Bellas - 0% (4LIFE)

Question: Likelihood that they will be a part of the next season (from least likely to most likely)...

(Clooney-less) Stacy Keibler

Maryse

Kelly Kelly

AJ

Kaitlyn

Layla

Summer Rae

Season 2 will be the way that the WWE introduces Mike Bennett and Maria (well reintroduce Maria).

INSTANT HEAT~!

I will now spend the rest of my night reflecting on the fact that I just was fantasy booking Total Divas

• Like 5

Hahahahahahahaha
That's higher ratings than TNA, right?
Well the Knockouts were the highest rated part of TNA for a while.

No way Maria comes back. The Bella's don't want anyone who could take the spotlight off of them. I bet the WWE would debut that chick Paige on season 2.

"We love everything you've been doing, but we want you to get a tan and go blonde"