DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

So, based on tonight's episode, if Cena is found *mysteriously* stabbed to death while Nikki is hanging out at the pool, drinking a glass of wine, and showing off her titties... It should be fairly obvious who did it and why.

Playing John Cena in chess is easy. You just gotta withstand his first 5 moves, then he's done.

Bravo.

How is this not getting all of your likes people?

Liking a BigFresh post is like voting for Bush in 2004

And yet, you did it just a few hours ago in the "How old is everyone?" thread.

• Like 2

Trin don't want her potatoes falling out. Ariane's singing is a bomb alright. Maybe not thebomb.com I DEMAND MORE ON VINNY'S HOOKAH BUSINESS! So would Vinny's finisher be the Big Winky? What century is this restaurant from? Of course Trinity's dad pops in as they're talking about shooting a sex tape. John Cena waxing philosophical at the gym...while playing chess...is amazing. And it's drop-worthy too! Sad music. HIS TWO DAY DREAM IS OVER! Bill putting him beneath the divas got a LOL out of me. Nattie angry that Eva's workrate isn't up to par for her action figure.OH EM GEE GUYZ, JOHN IS SUCH A SUH-WEETIE! I HAD TWO STRESS FRACTURES! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU SOUND!? That was a fine hour of TV while playing the new Mario on the Gamepad.

c842f9292266619.jpg

8dc527292266627.jpg

5132f6292266631.jpg

f042cf292266665.jpg

729a2c292266671.jpg

• Like 1

So, based on tonight's episode, if Cena is found *mysteriously* stabbed to death while Nikki is hanging out at the pool, drinking a glass of wine, and showing off her titties... It should be fairly obvious who did it and why.

Will she text Brie to let the dogs out?

• Like 2

Playing John Cena in chess is easy. You just gotta withstand his first 5 moves, then he's done.

Bravo.

How is this not getting all of your likes people?

Liking a BigFresh post is like voting for Bush in 2004
And yet, you did it just a few hours ago in the "How old is everyone?" thread.

Kayfabe, brother

• Like 2

Will she text Brie to let the dogs out?

Nah. She will, however, Instragram a selfie with Cena's bloody body in the background.

Craziest thing about Total Divas is that, IMO, it's actually the guys who are the stars of the show.  Cena's weird rant about the laundry is 100x more interesting than anything Eva Marie has done so far. Likewise, Vinny just owns the screen any time he appears.

Makes me wonder why WWE never pitched a Cena reality show. He obviously doesn't have huge issues with having cameras around all the time and it would probably do great ratings.

John Cena's heel turn will be triggered when he kicks out Nikki on the season finale.

2hd65qq.png

If that ain't the look of a woman about to lose her shit, I don't know what is. I hope she does. I'd be more interested in a Nikki Bella heel turn tbh Then again, I don't get the big deal about Cena *needing* to turn heel.