DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Epic LULZ for using the excuse that the Cam/Naomi's gear wasn't ready so they couldn't have their match instead of saying "you can't go on because you don't mean shit and we really don't have time for you". I mean I understand why they did it, but still.....hilarity.

Did you miss the part where they said it was bumped because they didn't have time for them?

Is there a reason I'm unaware of why Alicia Fox isn't on the show? Haven't her and Wade Barrett been together for three years now?

It's a short, I think 8 episode run.  No room for all the yaks.

The use of shoot names is odd considering how fake everything is.

Bellas made a 19-year old fetch them alcohol at WWE's charity party.

I like Brie can't stand Nikki.  May be the editing and the way the show is put together.  Let's be honest the Cena/Nikki power couple make me want to gag.  but on the other hand, seems like Brie and Daniel Bryan are pretty good together.

I will have to add this to regular viewing, making two shows I watch on E.  I cant wait til The Soup (the other E show I watch) and Joel McHale get a hold of this

Is there a reason I'm unaware of why Alicia Fox isn't on the show? Haven't her and Wade Barrett been together for three years now?

It's a short, I think 8 episode run.  No room for all the yaks.

Now, now, we all know with the use of "yaks" appropriate action needs to be taken.  Here, allow me:

Posted Image

I stopped halfway through because it really felt like a new low in my life to be watching this, but I do have to say it was bizarrely awesome seeing Bryan Danielson pretty heavily featured on a reality show on E.

I stopped halfway through because it really felt like a new low in my life to be watching this, but I do have to say it was bizarrely awesome seeing Bryan Danielson pretty heavily featured on a reality show on E.

Really?  Damn you must have lived a clean life.

I was just thinking about how great a feminist character would be in the Divas division. She could do a "shoot" on how every diva is f'''king top guys to get 2 minutes of tv. She needs to be attractive, but never wrestle with panties or anything sexy, although knowing WWE they 'd get over the top. She needs to be right about the morals, like Punk, to work. She could be booked as a heel at first, but eventually the crowd would love her and WWE could do their PC ads about how a great influence she is on young girls.